X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    Well the crepe place and gyro place are right in the same spot pretty much
    is there a beer or whiskey place there too?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• for Oxer
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Multiple

Comment

Multiple
          wicked

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            WAIT!

i found a tether program that offers a free trial. K, what time are you rolling through my hood, and how close are you coming to where Im at?
            Around 1130 I'd say. We can pass right through there pretty much, its only 10 extra miles haha.
            Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            Well the crepe place and gyro place are right in the same spot pretty much
            Win!
            Originally posted by Drama View Post
            for Oxer
            I'm with my parents...
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ok, I'll test this tether shit tomorrow morning and see how it goes. If I can rock it like that, I;ll be able to tag along.

Comment

• *Fingers Crossed*
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                  I enjoyed watching it. Would watch again but in 3D.
                  Tron was awesome but I am not really a fan of 3D personally. 3/4 of Tron is 2D so you don't benefit much. I **** the separation during scenes with crazy effects... I'm trying to look at everything and the 3D is making it difficult to focus completely on the background.

IDK plus if you're not in the very back, you have to physically look around to see the entire screen unless you have wraparound 3D glasses or something.
                  FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• its looking promising

Comment

• 3-d should go die, IMAX kicks fuckin dick, transformers in IMAX gave me chills, well actually I get chills watching transformers no matter what, but in IMAX it's fucking insane, it was like a religious experience, so amazing, especially since it was opening night of the 2nd one and I was at the midnight showing, and it was a brand new IMAX theater, intense

Comment

• I saw Tron: Legacy at the IMAX in 3D.

The 3D doesn't really affect it too much... I would just prefer without. It feels like a gimmick to mean that is just rather obnoxious and doesn't do much for me.
                        FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

3-d should go die, IMAX kicks fuckin dick, transformers in IMAX gave me chills, well actually I get chills watching transformers no matter what, but in IMAX it's fucking insane, it was like a religious experience, so amazing, especially since it was opening night of the 2nd one and I was at the midnight showing, and it was a brand new IMAX theater, intense
                          This.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                            I saw Tron: Legacy at the IMAX in 3D.

The 3D doesn't really affect it too much... I would just prefer without. It feels like a gimmick to mean that is just rather obnoxious and doesn't do much for me.
                            I see.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

I'm with my parents...
                              now you know how I feel at school..
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                now you know how I feel at school..
                                I get the same fucking problem at school you twat.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X