X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this pic too much for an avatar?

Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• her nose might not fit...

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Wasn't asking about what she looks like

Bad angle, But if you're saying you wouldn't tap that, you're a fuckin faggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Wasn't asking about what she looks like

Bad angle, But if you're saying you wouldn't tap that, you're a fuckin faggot.
          well I'm not a fucking faggot so, i'd tap that. lol

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
          you sir, win this battle.
          “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Sweet!

Comment

• another lame ass dinner cause im trying to lose weight
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Uggghhhh why do all the cool jdm wheels have to be 15x 7 or something tiny like that

Comment

• Good times dave.. Just drink alcohol for dinner... loose weight fast. Dont remember doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                    Uggghhhh why do all the cool jdm wheels have to be 15x 7 or something tiny like that
                    Cause the good ones are hard to come by, which is why you buy the gay size ones for cheap, and spend money on them to make them epic sizes.

Comment

• so, ive been on the job hunt for a little over a month now. this fucking sucks. every time i start looking for a new job it becomes obvious how unqualified I am to do anything unless its related to cars. and honestly, im tired of working on cars for a living. its something that I would like to continuing doing as a hobby. I enjoy it much more this way. eventhough i have the needed experience to run a small business or deptarment of a retail type busness, having no education leaves me fucked. so then i start looking at going back to school. blah. that idea is so unappealing to me for a few reasons.

1. i dont know if i would be able to get a job to maintain my life, while going to school
                      2. Im fairly confident that i wont do well. school bores me, and i barely made it out of highschool
                      3. the thought of failing at it scares the shit out of me, what a waste that would be
                      4. there isn't anything i really care to go to school for

and as the end of the year quickly approaches, i get more and more stressed about this all. the state will pay me unemployment so i can pay my bills and survive, but thats no way to live. and i **** leching off the state. theres so many people that are fine living that way, not me though. god damn it, this sucks

/rant

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Good times dave.. Just drink alcohol for dinner... loose weight fast. Dont remember doing it.
                        most of my caloric intake comes from booze. Im on to beer and whiskey for the night

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          Uggghhhh why do all the cool jdm wheels have to be 15x 7 or something tiny like that
                          what are you looking for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            most of my caloric intake comes from booze. Im on to beer and whiskey for the night
                            Vodka has no callories.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              i could definitely see how stress would make something like that worse. is that all nerve related?
                              Sorta
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• herro?

Comment

Working...
                                X