X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    damn, thats awful. what meds?
    i have tourettes remember? haha shit to make me chill out working great soo far... but no drinky for me (no i dont yell profanities, just the ticks)
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      i have tourettes remember? haha shit to make me chill out working great soo far... but no drinky for me (no i dont yell profanities, just the ticks)
      didnt know that. either that, or I forgot lol. good thing its working though.

i used to have the shakes real bad, but that was my own damn fault
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

didnt know that. either that, or I forgot lol. good thing its working though.

i used to have the shakes real bad, but that was my own damn fault
        lol ya... i tend to stress more over things i shouldnt which makes it worse. but ya like i said working good so far. im very excited. ive never actually gone to doctor for it. tried testing me when i was a kid but i didnt cooperate. recently it finally started to bother me so i decided to do something about it.
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          lol ya... i tend to stress more over things i shouldnt which makes it worse. but ya like i said working good so far. im very excited. ive never actually gone to doctor for it. tried testing me when i was a kid but i didnt cooperate. recently it finally started to bother me so i decided to do something about it.
          i could definitely see how stress would make something like that worse. is that all nerve related?

Comment

• Sup people....
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Sup people....
              What's up.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Sup people....
                hey bud

Comment

• Just woke up... my thumb is killing me... Kinda crushed it yesterday putting the factory suspension back in the civic...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

Just woke up... my thumb is killing me... Kinda crushed it yesterday putting the factory suspension back in the civic...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
                    lol gotta pass inspection?

Comment

• Yeah...

Put ccw's on, drive 20 minutes, forced to tow it home.. lol. cunts.

Its going to stay stock for about a month.. Going to try and get all the suspension engineer certified so that I wont have to go through these dramas again..

Comment

Yeah...

Its going to stay stock for about a month.. Going to try and get all the suspension engineer certified so that I wont have to go through these dramas again..
                        thats a pain in the ass. are your restrictions that tight over there? of did you just run into a dickhead cop?

Comment

• bumble bee tuna

Comment

• i require dinner, then booze. i'll check you guys later

Comment

Yeah...

>_<

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

thats a pain in the ass. are your restrictions that tight over there? of did you just run into a dickhead cop?
                                Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                >_<
                                Thats just how the rules are here... tight as a nuns cunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X