X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, the burn of lifting days.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Fuck, I need to lift again.

I used to be pretty jacked. Now I am lazy and getting fat. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Fuck, I need to lift again.

I used to be pretty jacked. Now I am lazy and getting fat. lol
        I used to be fit while playing hockey for 6 or so years. I just started running and lifting a month and a half back after years of being lazy.
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• I still coach Babe Ruth Baseball (13-14 year olds).
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I got a promotion today
            Will design/build websites for wheels

Comment

• Congrats.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Thanks!
                Will design/build websites for wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by Pir8 97 View Post
                  I got a promotion today
                  Nice, good job. I work for a small company, so I haven't had a "promotion" yet, but raises and a ton more responsibility sure feels like one.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                    Nice, good job. I work for a small company, so I haven't had a "promotion" yet, but raises and a ton more responsibility sure feels like one.
                    Same here.

I work for a small, family owned Pizzeria and Restaurant. My girlfriend is the waitress manager and I kind of do it all. Make pizzas, subs, salads, dinners, mow all the properties, plow, literally everything.

I don't necessarily get promotions, but a raise once and a while, a lot of responsibility, and lots of good food for free.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Well, on a day like today, it sure feels like I got this shit on lock while the boss is away. Been hella busy provisioning and configuring shit today.

Comment

• This just in, wrnaglers in snow are fuxkin death traps

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              This just in, wrnaglers in snow are fuxkin death traps
                              Old news.
                              Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                              OMG YES!!!
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                                Well, on a day like today, it sure feels like I got this shit on lock while the boss is away. Been hella busy provisioning and configuring shit today.
                                Yup.

My boss is out of town all week and the pizzeria is closed. We have a few big catering things we have to do this week, so here is what my day has been like:

-Got there this morning at 10 and totally stripped down and cleaned the whole pizza cooler. It took about an hour and a half, but looks brand new now.
                                -Prepped for an order today
                                -Delivered the order
                                -Loaded the plowing tractor on a trailer so it could be taken to the shop for work

And now I am chilling at their house watching their dog. lol

Tomorrow is going to be busy. I have to be in by 8 am to make 360 cannoli's and deliver them by noon. Then we have to prep for a big order on Wednesday and Thursday.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X