This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
    cannot stand it dude, its one of the things that grinds my gears the most.
    I **** when you see someone (a good friend) randomly at a store or whatever and talk for like 30 minutes about shit, and they tell you to call them when your not doing anything to chill.

A few days later you call them because you are bored and you wanna chill, and they make it sound like they have had the busiest day or week of there life and they don't feel like doing anything. You call them a week later and they do the same thing.

Fuck that, they aren't a real friend, I've had that happen before.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

cannot stand it dude, its one of the things that grinds my gears the most.
      Oh I fucking **** that shit. Yes this will be censored.
      Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I **** when you see someone (a good friend) randomly at a store or whatever and talk for like 30 minutes about shit, and they tell you to call them when your not doing anything to chill.

A few days later you call them because you are bored and you wanna chill, and they make it sound like they have had the busiest day or week of there life and they don't feel like doing anything. You call them a week later and they do the same thing.

This.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

its funny, this chick made me make sure i could do lunch with her. I call her around 11am and she was just getting up, Said she had to exercise and shower then had to run around so she couldnt. I text her a couple minutes ago and shes like yeah i just had to go return a book downtown at school. I laughed and said well that would have been good because i had to go downtown to grab my watch, but now your on a bus and im in my car
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Holy fuck, I'm living the life this week.

My boss and his family are out of town on vacation this week and my girl and I are watching their house.

All I gotta say is its fucking baller.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Sounds like the good life.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yeah, its about a 4000 square foot house.

Lots of tile, marble, granite, and big rooms. I don't like touching anything. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• reminds me of the simpsons episode when they watch mr.burns's house.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

reminds me of the simpsons episode when they watch mr.burns's house.

This.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I was never much into The Simpson's.

Then again, I really didn't watch much TV when I was a kid.

I was the kid outside taking the lawnmower apart and putting it back together, building a tree fort, riding, bikes, skating, and anything else.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Ok Captain Eagle scout, I was inside, building computers, taking random ass electronics apart, and watching TV/playing video games.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        I was never much into The Simpson's.

Then again, I really didn't watch much TV when I was a kid.

I was the kid outside taking the lawnmower apart and putting it back together, building a tree fort, riding, bikes, skating, and anything else.
                        I did this. but made sure i was done to watch the simpsons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Ok Captain Eagle scout, I was inside, building computers, taking random ass electronics apart, and watching TV/playing video games.
                          and this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Ok Captain Eagle scout, I was inside, building computers, taking random ass electronics apart, and watching TV/playing video games.
                            My buddy tried getting me into boy scouts when I was younger. Fuck that shit, its kinda like a cult.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Not to say I didn't play sports, I was quite athletic, a gymnast for 5 years, and played baseball and soccer, then winter = skiing, but when I wasn't do that ish, thats what I was doing.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I played Pop Warner Football (a junior type league, I started at 8) and played that for like 4 years. Then I got really into Golf and played that in high school. I plated on the Varsity team when I was in 9th grade and was shooting consistent numbers when the better players on our team. I decided to play football my Junior and Senior year. I regret that some because I was a really decent golfer. Oh well.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X