This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    im never ordering from Jlevi streetwerks again. Placed a order for LED license plate bulbs over a month ago and they have yet to be shipped. Apparently they didn't even have them in stock or made and never told me this until a few weeks ago.
    thats some good customer service right there
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      thats some good customer service right there
      The best! They just told me it would take 2 weeks to be shipped 2 months w/o license plate bulbs.

-Dan

Comment

The best! They just told me it would take 2 weeks to be shipped 2 months w/o license plate bulbs.
        thats awful. 2 months for some LED lights?

Comment

• Yup. Xenon White LED License Plate & Footwell Kit. 2 months. They don't even make them, they order them from some middle east place and they're excuse on why they don't have them is because "the middle east was on vacation for a month so they had to wait to get them made and place a order".

-Dan

Comment

Yup. Xenon White LED License Plate & Footwell Kit. 2 months. They don't even make them, they order them from some middle east place and they're excuse on why they don't have them is because "the middle east was on vacation for a month so they had to wait to get them made and place a order".
            hhahahahah

the middle east was closed

hahahahahaa

Comment

• Ramada or some shit like that.

-Dan

Comment

Ramada or some shit like that.
                youd think they might plan ahead for something like that. its not like its a surprise.

Comment

youd think they might plan ahead for something like that. its not like its a surprise.
                  You would think, or even tell me when I placed my order February 2nd that it would be awhile, but nope.

-Dan

Comment

You would think, or even tell me when I placed my order February 2nd that it would be awhile, but nope.
                    you probably would have been better off buying them shits off ebay or something

Comment

• Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
                      I fukn can't stand it when someone is broke down or pulled over and everybody slows down traffic from 50 to 20 just to look at nothing! I wish I had missiles to shoot everyone rubber necking.
                      you mean like this guy
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

you probably would have been better off buying them shits off ebay or something
                        I went with them because people recommended them on bimmerforums

-Dan

Comment

I went with them because people recommended them on bimmerforums
                          well there ya go..........

Comment

• hahaha so true.

-Dan

Comment

hahaha so true.
                              i only go there for business now. i dont really visit BF.c with my personal username anymore

Comment

i only go there for business now. i dont really visit BF.c with my personal username anymore
                                Samesies. Unless I need something or have a question, otherwise im never on anymore. I get tired of waiting 3 days until someone replies to my threads anyways.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X