• Show
Clear All

• Minecraft.
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Shut up Alex.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• You got the shittiest BlackBerry ever what did you expect?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You got the shittiest BlackBerry ever what did you expect?
          the phone is great. but the fucking dickhead sales fag seemed to have disabled texting on my account.
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• haven't had a chance to play minecraft. looks like it could be a lot of fun, but i don't have the patience to build fast underground vaults and castles and mines and all that fun stuff.
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              the phone is great. but the fucking dickhead sales fag seemed to have disabled texting on my account.

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              haven't had a chance to play minecraft. looks like it could be a lot of fun, but i don't have the patience to build fast underground vaults and castles and mines and all that fun stuff.
              I am not that hard core of a nerd.. Never had the patience for those MMORPG things.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                Minecraft.
                dude, i just started playing that, and hell yeah, it's addicting

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                im giving up on cell phones all together. back to land lines. this shit is ridiculous
                my BB keeps resetting itself

Comment

I am not that hard core of a nerd.. Never had the patience for those MMORPG things.
                  just a heads up, i might be on the news tomorrow. "lunatic burns down Radio Shack in Vernon, CT. Then proceeds to poop directly in the sales reps mouths. full story at 6pm"

Comment

just a heads up, i might be on the news tomorrow. "lunatic burns down Radio Shack in Vernon, CT. Then proceeds to poop directly in the sales reps mouths. full story at 6pm"
                    maybe a hot chick will report on it

Comment

OMG that would be HILARIOUS. I am dying at this, omg yes.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                        maybe a hot chick will report on it
                        i'll give her an exclusive interview

Comment

yeah i had some friends from high school get into WOW for a bit. convinced me to buy it and while there was a shit ton of stuff you could do, the lack of story made it super boring.

that's why i haven't even bothered with minecraft. unless there is a princess or kingdom to be saved, i don't really see the point. killing monsters and leveling up for leveling up's sake is boring.
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• wadduup RT
                            www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• txt works now. i had to sign up for unlimited texting LIKE I TOLD THAT LOSER FAGGOT. i wonder how much i missed. no texts since 6pm friday is a long time lol

Comment

i'll give her an exclusive interview
                                giggidty

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                                yeah i had some friends from high school get into WOW for a bit. convinced me to buy it and while there was a shit ton of stuff you could do, the lack of story made it super boring.

that's why i haven't even bothered with minecraft. unless there is a princess or kingdom to be saved, i don't really see the point. killing monsters and leveling up for leveling up's sake is boring.
                                meh, its a good time waster from what i've seen so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X