X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form > weight
    cars and stuff

Comment

• I get intimidated sometimes by guys doing massive amounts of weights. Then I look at their body size and then I look at mine and go "Oh. I'm not weak for my size."
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
      Originally posted by Jedidiah
      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
        I get intimidated sometimes by guys doing massive amounts of weights. Then I look at their body size and then I look at mine and go "Oh. I'm not weak for my size."
        haahha when i used to lift id see guys that were RIPPED. but because im built bigger, i was putting up twice the weight. id like to be able to get more defined, but i dont care enough to cut out the foods i like and the liquor i love
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          haahha when i used to lift id see guys that were RIPPED. but because im built bigger, i was putting up twice the weight. id like to be able to get more defined, but i dont care enough to cut out the foods i like and the liquor i love
          I'm trying to get cut and toned. It's only been like a month and a half, but I like the results so far.

PS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnRSXhe7Jf4
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Holy fuck...

Inception.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lol precisely. Me being 6' 220lb I can move a lot of weight around. I wanna cut down to like 200lb for next spring/summer. I've never been really cut cause I **** cardio and never diet. Gonna start just watching what I eat and making healthier choices. Hopefully start actually doing cArdio. Haha
              cars and stuff

Comment

• I am josh peltier. I am the most muscular dude on the planet. I coco lift over 9000 pounds with my tubes and I can bench press billion pounds 47 times. My muscles are so bug that I can't wear normal people clothes. I special order my jackets from superbigmmusclesjacketsformenwhogotothegymforbreak fast.com

Boom watch out nukka Imma squash you with my pecs while I sleep.
                E
                My car is also the lowest out there because it is Duh man. Look at my threads its obvious.

Comment

I'm trying to get cut and toned. It's only been like a month and a half, but I like the results so far.

PS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnRSXhe7Jf4
                  oh that crazy ben terry, at it again

Comment

• But why is the rum gone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Holy fuck...

Inception.
                      You should watch Primer.
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• LMFAOOOO mike
                        cars and stuff

Comment

But why is the rum gone?
                          rum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            rum?
                            Yes, why is it gone?

Comment

My traps need work. I want broad shoulders.
                              i need to start working out period. i've gained so much weight since i've gotten out of the military. pants the used to fit me 3 years ago don't anymore

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              come up here, theres one 3 miles form my house
                              but thats a 4+ hour drive for me

Originally posted by dqlostsoulz View Post
                              Did you guys see that Ninja kick by Anthony "Showtime" Pettis!

Epic!

i caught a glimpse of that on ESPN, had to look it up on youtube. that shit was nice

Comment

• Oh and mike... Some people are smart some people are big and dumb. I happen to be the later of the two.... :-( I'd rather be super braniac smart.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X