This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
    I wish I could just leave but since it's a doctors office and I'm the only one that does my job I don't have that freedom ha
    thats a good reason to stay.

the boss just decided that we are leaving at 530 today lol
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• hahaha...yea but i'm kinda bummed. we usually switch up our hours for summer and do half day fridays and we aren't doing that this year it looks like.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
        hahaha...yea but i'm kinda bummed. we usually switch up our hours for summer and do half day fridays and we aren't doing that this year it looks like.
        you should walk in next week and be like "first week of summer hours. cant wait to get out early on fridays" and see what they say

Comment

• or, just leave as if it were half day friday.
          easier to ask for forgiveness than permission as i always say.

at least you know when you get off...i work for my dad so it's always a surprise! :/

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• and im outta here. peace folks

Comment

• byyyye Dave.

hope everyone didn't forget their moms this weekend...

Comment

• Almost done with the wheels. Got a little sidetracked. They'd be done but now if I didn't.
                Pose for the frame

Comment

• My summer officially started 4 hours ago. So far I had pizza with my mother and hooked up the soft line haha

-Dan

Comment

• Start the party I'm here.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hah, i wish i could stay up, but i gotta be up at 6. Grrrr \

At least my wheels came out good though. I'll get pics up sometime tomorrow
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                        Hah, i wish i could stay up, but i gotta be up at 6. Grrrr \

At least my wheels came out good though. I'll get pics up sometime tomorrow
                        That's good.

Damn where is everyone? I am soooo bored.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Getting drunk/high/sexed up or any combination of the 3 most likely hah
                          Pose for the frame

Comment

• Ughhhh my life suckssss.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Imsojackeduponcokeandspeedrightnowjustkiddingnotre allybutnotreallythoughIjustcantstoptalkingsomeonec omeoverandhelpmeIneedsomeonetotalktorightnowandtha tremindsmeofthatonetimerightbeforeIgotmylicensehow IgotmyfirstcarwithafriendallthewayupinKingstonacro ssfromEdmundsinWashingtonandtheguydidn'trespondsoI waspissedabouthowwedroveallthewayupthereandnotgett ingacarsoonthewaybackmyfriendfoundanadoncraigslist aboutawornoutredmercurytraceroutonhighwayninetynin eandIgotitforsevenhundredtwelvedollarsandseventysi xcentsIgotitbacktomercerislandandkeptitatthepublic libraryaweeklaterIgotittowedandhadtopayforthetowin gandimpoundandaparkingticketsuckedballsandmyparent swerepissedbutitdoesntmatteranymorebecausewhatspas tispastandthefutureiswhatyoumakeofit.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                              SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• another night of beers and working on cars. glad to be home

Comment

Working...
                                X