• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this pic just popped up on someones fb lol

Comment

• dude im trying to eat. wtf.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• lol @ people getting turned off food from photos like that.

Comment

• I can't wait to get home. I've got a raid tonight at 11:00 PM. Until them I'm going to run Ben Terry's new character through the n00b areas. I convinced him to get the Cataclysm expansion so his first char is a Goblin.

Starting area is super dope.
          FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
            I can't wait to get home. I've got a raid tonight at 11:00 PM. Until them I'm going to run Ben Terry's new character through the n00b areas. I convinced him to get the Cataclysm expansion so his first char is a Goblin.

Starting area is super dope.
            wtf you talking about?
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              wtf you talking about?
              There is a war being waged in Azeroth... duh

Where the hell have you been!?
              FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• wtf is azeroth? lmao
                cars and stuff

Comment

• World of Warcraft related.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• i was a diablo II kind of guy
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• I was a StarCraft kind of guy. (back in the day.)

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Yeah, I played Diablo II a bit. My roommate back then made a living selling virtual items and stolen accounts... it was a pretty wild time.
                        FlickR

Comment

• lol nerds up in this bitch

I need this is my life

Comment

• StarCraft was great before everyone figured it out and everyone was a freaking pro. It was more fun the first 6 months when nobody knew what they were doing and there were massive battles and lots of fun to be had. lol
                            FlickR

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              lol nerds up in this bitch
                              bro, don't make me get all "KAAAHHHNNNNNNN!" up in here
                              FlickR

Comment

• lol havnt played those games in quite some time
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X