Clear All

• good morning.... what did i miss?

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
      good morning.... what did i miss?
      just some aussies lol
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• well, a few things. Oxer gave one of my quotes the "epic" seal of approval, my new avatar is quite nice, oxer is pooping, MKv flipp got keyed, and a few others I think. haha
        Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
          good morning.... what did i miss?
          Good day Sir!

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          just some aussies lol

Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
          well, a few things. Oxer gave one of my quotes the "epic" seal of approval, my new avatar is quite nice, oxer is pooping, MKv flipp got keyed, and a few others I think. haha
          Toilet is officially a hazardous zone...
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• There's a few cute chicks staying in the appts tonight.....

Fuck me swingin'.

Comment

• I need to find out what im going to do after college ugh.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
                Wow dude, sorry to hear that. At least you can replace the gas door?

Shitty, still.

Maybe it's just me, but I could seriously be at the peak of anger, and still never fuck with anyones car, no matter what. I think it's car dude code to not ever even contemplate doing that. 2 rules in my book, never fuck with someones vehicle, or home. Everything else is fair game. And if you're not a gaping big lipped pussy, just fight them or whatever, if you're really THAT upset.
                some people just dont give a fuck. it's all jealousy!
                never fuck w anyones car, thats deff #1 rule. still didnt find out who it was.
                KARMA is gonna get back tho, im not worried. best believe if i do find out they're done.
                lol. Pull a Anthony Pettis kick in the face.

please tell me someone saw that flying kick that Ben Henderson got to the face yesterday. WEC!

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  I need to find out what im going to do after college ugh.
                  ive been in the "real world" for 10 years. still no clue what im doing

Comment

• Atleast you got most of the scratch out dude...

Better then having your rear quarted kicked in by some random fuckwit while you're at work and cant do anything about it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      ive been in the "real world" for 10 years. still no clue what im doing
                      This. 100%

Future. 0%

Comment

• RT has calmed.. next big wave eta 38 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          This. 100%

Future. 0%
                          pretty much. i got no plans and nothing on the horizon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            RT has calmed.. next big wave eta 38 minutes.
                            sounds about right. i might miss the next wave though. gotta run some errands while im onthe clock

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              pretty much. i got no plans and nothing on the horizon.
                              Sounds a lot like me.. Only im still racking my brain trying to figure out what it is Im meant to be doing..

Give me another 5 years and I'll have stopped trying haha

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              sounds about right. i might miss the next wave though. gotta run some errands while im onthe clock
                              by errands, do you mean job interviews? LOL

Comment

• The thing is, Ill have my associates in automotive technology so the first thing to do would be go out and work at a dealership right? Well I have a connection at a bmw dealership, but im afraid that I dont know what im doing. I dont want comebacks, dont want to get a job then take forever diagnosing a problem and getting screwed at flat rate. Guess im just nervous.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X