X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't really look at any of Lt. Dangle's posts since i'm in the ilbrary with like a 2nd class

Comment

• i'm out too

c u lot later
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
        The regulars at the gym are probably used to steroid wiener too, and have no idea what a real badass, shiny triumphant cock looks like.

As they say;
        Ain't nothin sweeter...than a fat man's peeter.

hahaha
        That seriously is a Legendary quote.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          too much cum in yo belly?

At first I was then I was

No, I have no idea what it is.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            my roommate got his lsx from some yard in SEPA
            I figure it be about the same price in the long run for either a built ls1 or a built s52. But now I just decided to supercharge the m50 for now until I blow the engine. Then ill worry about what swap im going to do haha

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            Ohhhhhhh wheelfetish. You are the dan that requested me for friendship on the facespace.
            Thats me lol.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              she is like 19 too, still sooo freshhh...
              Bullshit... thats prime time!!!

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
              Can't really look at any of Lt. Dangle's posts since i'm in the ilbrary with like a 2nd class

Originally posted by P78 View Post
              i'm out too

c u lot later
              Later Pascal.

Comment

• I've been known to hit a lick every once in a while. haha

And 180roman, my old lady is about to turn 20, and i'm thinking about trading up to a new model.

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                  At first I was then I was

No, I have no idea what it is.
                  Calm down Han.. aslong as they keep making FnF movies, you arent dead yet

Comment

she is like 19 too, still sooo freshhh...
                    here, under 21 is awesome. they cant go to the pub. so you can pick up other slores there
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I farted and it smells fucking amazing...

On that note, Ill be back soon, have a toilet to demolish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        In4pics!

Dude thats fucking bullshit! Pics?

Who have you recently pissed off?
                        i didnt want to take pics, would just get myself in a worst mood. lol!
                        but im buffing it right now, most scratches are gone.
                        but there's a deep one on my fuel cap, that i cant get out at all.
                        but now i get a $136 ownage in the butt for a new tire.
                        and they popped the tire right on my stretch. so no chance of getting that patched.
                        FML.

Comment

• Wow dude, sorry to hear that. At least you can replace the gas door?

Shitty, still.

Maybe it's just me, but I could seriously be at the peak of anger, and still never fuck with anyones car, no matter what. I think it's car dude code to not ever even contemplate doing that. 2 rules in my book, never fuck with someones vehicle, or home. Everything else is fair game. And if you're not a gaping big lipped pussy, just fight them or whatever, if you're really THAT upset.
                          Last edited by Lt. Dangle; 12-17-2010, 09:32 AM.
                          Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• ha ha i like 19, under 21 is sick, haven't met many young ones recently,

another chick from work i've know for a while is like 3 years older then me and i was like WTF coz she still doesn't look older then 18, i tried to hook in back in the day but she had a long term bf.
                            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

ha ha i like 19, under 21 is sick, haven't met many young ones recently,

another chick from work i've know for a while is like 3 years older then me and i was like WTF coz she still doesn't look older then 18, i tried to hook in back in the day but she had a long term bf.
                              Those are the best kind. Let him piss her off real good.

And as bad as it is to say, here in the states, married chicks are the worst. Find one at the bar, or just out and about. Horny. I honestly feel bad about the one time it happened for me. Well, not THAT bad.

Comment

• and i'm out, sleep time

gona try and something out with the SSR's
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X