Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• good old fun with screenshots lol

Comment

• yo dave, yes or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
          theres enough i dont like about it to make me not pay near that price. it looks really well built though.

edit - oddly enough Initial D is on in the background right now at my house

Comment

• my first a jewel sweet. then games, then white owls and black and milds. then i had an Acid Kuba Kuba, definitely changed my views on smoking cigars.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• fuuuuck i finally got the roll bar out of the mini. that was way too difficult. fuck.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                fuuuuck i finally got the roll bar out of the mini. that was way too difficult. fuck.
                I saw you found a replacement. what did you get?

Comment

• my roommate has been screaming at the top of his lungs and punching the floor and shit for the past 4 hours... playing black ops. i am very surprised the old people below us have never said anything... he does it every time.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    my roommate has been screaming at the top of his lungs and punching the floor and shit for the past 4 hours... playing black ops. i am very surprised the old people below us have never said anything... he does it every time.
                    hahah i have a roommate like that. one day i was wasted sitting on the front porch. I hear "FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                    then the sound of a controller being thrown across the house. he came out, smoked a cig and paced around. went right back in. the yelling continued

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      hahah i have a roommate like that. one day i was wasted sitting on the front porch. I hear "FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                      then the sound of a controller being thrown across the house. he came out, smoked a cig and paced around. went right back in. the yelling continued
                      hahhaa ya its kinda funny. but 4 hours straight kind of gets annoying
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        hahhaa ya its kinda funny. but 4 hours straight kind of gets annoying
                        it also KILLS the wifi at the house. so the rest of the internet is crippled

Comment

it also KILLS the wifi at the house. so the rest of the internet is crippled
                          i am in a constant battle for teh internets as we speak... and have been all night haha luckily we do have the highest verizon fios plan.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

theres enough i dont like about it to make me not pay near that price. it looks really well built though.

edit - oddly enough Initial D is on in the background right now at my house
                            its funny though, i talked to some toyota buddies of mine, and they're all telling me thats a steal

showing me ads of near stock rust free SR-5 versions going for almost $5g

Comment

I saw you found a replacement. what did you get?
                              I pick it up Saturday so I'll let you know when the title is in my hands. lol I've been trying really hard to keep it a secret...

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                              you sir, win this battle.
                              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• blue 06 cooper S
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X