• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    I try to like maduros, but they burn a little too hot for my liking
    my favorite cigar is the padron #9 maduro
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
      yeah, too bad he hasn't hit it main stream yet. I loved Ong Bak, The Protector's fight scenes were good, but the movie sucked as a whole.

Ong Bak 2 is meh, the fight scenes are awesome, though that can only do so much to save a movie
      i still love in ong bak when he jumps up and kicks the street lamp. and the capoeira fight! god damn. actually if i had to pick a favorite scene, it would be from the protector when he's fighting his way up the club.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      lucky for me i have a cigar lounge close to me for my smoking pleasure alllllllll winter long
      there's one really close to my parent's house in minnesota, but the one time i walked in to try and buy a pack of smokes, they refused to serve me and then locked the door when i left.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        my favorite cigar is the padron #9 maduro
        i love padron. I was hooked on them hardcore a few years ago. I think i smoked everything in their line up, including their anniversary stuff.
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

i was not happy with that. if i spoke Thai, i would have written Mr Jaa a very angry and insulting letter
          yeah, i think they just tried to capitlaize on the sudden fame from Ong Bak.

Comment

• next week i plan on treating myself to a nice padron 1926 no.1. havnt had one in a while. Now thats school is over and i kicked ass this semester i feel i deserve it haha
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              i still love in ong bak when he jumps up and kicks the street lamp. and the capoeira fight! god damn. actually if i had to pick a favorite scene, it would be from the protector when he's fighting his way up the club.

there's one really close to my parent's house in minnesota, but the one time i walked in to try and buy a pack of smokes, they refused to serve me and then locked the door when i left.
              hahahaha you damn kids! let us old folks have our peace and quiet!

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                yeah, i think they just tried to capitlaize on the sudden fame from Ong Bak.
                i mean, i would too lol

Comment

• Opinions on Drew Estates? And flavored cigars?
                  ///M 2.0
                  G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

i love padron. I was hooked on them hardcore a few years ago. I think i smoked everything in their line up, including their anniversary stuff.
                    ya i love all of their stuff. also a big fan of fuente.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

next week i plan on treating myself to a nice padron 1926 no.1. havnt had one in a while. Now thats school is over and i kicked ass this semester i feel i deserve it haha
                      rewarding yourself is the best motivation. i do that shit all the time. drop some extra ching on a nice cigar are expensive bottle of whiskey

Comment

hahahaha you damn kids! let us old folks have our peace and quiet!
                        i'm not quite a kid anymore. full beard, receding hair line. i really should update my username haha. i've been vdubkid for close to five years haha.

vdub20somethingyearold? shit i haven't even had a vw since... 2007?
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          Opinions on Drew Estates? And flavored cigars?
                          im not big on flavored cigars... IMO it kind of ruins the point of the natural flavors from the wrapper and tobacco. but in high-school i tried a CAO moontrance. to this day its the only flavored i smoke.
                          Last edited by skrapez; 12-16-2010, 08:31 PM.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

ya i love all of their stuff. also a big fan of fuente.
                            the fuente stuff is good. never had anything much higher than their flora fina 858 though.

i dif the Ashton stuff too

Comment

i mean, i would too lol
                              they got Ong Bak 3 coming out soon. but what they need to do is get him in a american made movie, hell even as just a bad guy.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              rewarding yourself is the best motivation. i do that shit all the time. drop some extra ching on a nice cigar are expensive bottle of whiskey
                              yeah, i think i need to do that, reward myself

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                                i'm not quite a kid anymore. full beard, receding hair line. i really should update my username haha. i've been vdubkid for close to five years haha.

vdub20somethingyearold? shit i haven't even had a vw since... 2007?
                                KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now im just typing this so that stuff above will show in all caps

Comment

Working...
                                X