X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watching Tony Jaa highlight clips on youtube, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      worth every penny. they cut soooo smooth. and when i saw the burnt titanium finish, my inner ricer took over and I bought it on the spot
      the one i used was brushed aluminum. it was fantastic. even got to use it on a good cuban too.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
        watching Tony Jaa highlight clips on youtube, lol
        I watched a movie the other night cause his name was on the cover. it was awful, really bad. and he was in it for like 5-10 secs
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• holy crap, Tony Jaa is the man. Ong Bak and the Protector are easily in my five "kung fu" movies.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
            the one i used was brushed aluminum. it was fantastic. even got to use it on a good cuban too.
            wicked awesome. I cant wait til it warms up a little again so i can resume cigar smoking. I dont bother in the winter cause i have to always smoke outside.

Comment

I watched a movie the other night cause his name was on the cover. it was awful, really bad. and he was in it for like 5-10 secs
              yeah, i know which one you're talking about. i got it too

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              holy crap, Tony Jaa is the man. Ong Bak and the Protector are easily in my five "kung fu" movies.
              yeah, too bad he hasn't hit it main stream yet. I loved Ong Bak, The Protector's fight scenes were good, but the movie sucked as a whole.

Ong Bak 2 is meh, the fight scenes are awesome, though that can only do so much to save a movie

Comment

wicked awesome. I cant wait til it warms up a little again so i can resume cigar smoking. I dont bother in the winter cause i have to always smoke outside.
                lucky for me i have a cigar lounge close to me for my smoking pleasure alllllllll winter long
                cars and stuff

Comment

• what kinda cigars you guys into?
                  ///M 2.0
                  G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                    yeah, i know which one you're talking about. i got it too

yeah, too bad he hasn't hit it main stream yet. I loved Ong Bak, The Protector's fight scenes were good, but the movie sucked as a whole.

Ong Bak 2 is meh, the fight scenes are awesome, though that can only do so much to save a movie
                    i was not happy with that. if i spoke Thai, i would have written Mr Jaa a very angry and insulting letter

Comment

Agreed. But then again, Davidus cigars is right down the road. I really enjoy A'Fuente's and Macanudo's. Actually, my dad and I made 3 string guitars out of Macanudo boxes he had left over.
                      Christof Goulart
                      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        lucky for me i have a cigar lounge close to me for my smoking pleasure alllllllll winter long
                        theres one in town here too. but i cant get down with the crazy old guys that hang out there regularly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          what kinda cigars you guys into?
                          i have a VERY broad pallet. i smoke a little bit of everything just depends on my mood.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                            Agreed. But then again, Davidus cigars is right down the road. I really enjoy A'Fuente's and Macanudo's. Actually, my dad and I made 3 string guitars out of Macanudo boxes he had left over.
                            lately, Ive been into Perdomo cigars

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              i have a VERY broad pallet. i smoke a little bit of everything just depends on my mood.
                              I try to like maduros, but they burn a little too hot for my liking

Comment

• I've never had one.
                                I can't wait to get home tomorrow. I'm making a trip to Davidus immediately.
                                Christof Goulart
                                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Working...
                                X