• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Still wouldn't.
      are you speaking from experience here kielan? cuz right now i'm still not sure what i'm doing.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• So here is the story.

My boss called me this morning at 8:40 and asked if I wanted to go out and play in the snow. I said sure, and headed out to plow his house, car wash, storage units, and 2 other properties. While plowing the last place, the storage units, the plowing tractor I was using took a shit and I could only plow with the blade 1 certain way, so it took a while to finish.

On top of that, a retard that was at the storage units, backed into a storage unit door, not once, but twice and then took off. I got the license plate and called my boss. My boss came over and told myself and the guy I was working with, to take the shit out of the one storage unit that is damaged, and put it into a new storage unit. Too bad they were 150ft apart, but it gets better.

We finally get the door open and low and behold, there is shit stacked from the floor to the ceiling, all the way to the door. Not to mention this is a 10x10 unit with 8' ceilings. We moved box after box after box and came across some 10 milk crates filled with ammo. .223, .45 auto, .38 special, 40 S&W, and a few others. Turns out, the guy is a retired police officer from New York. We got the rest of this shit moved making sure not to break anything and got the fuck outta there... lol

That was my day. And tomorrow I have to figure out what is wrong with the tractor and fix it in time to work at 4 at the pizzeria.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          Its like theres a camera in my house
          Bhahahahahhhahahahahah
          Originally posted by Jersh View Post
          are you speaking from experience here kielan? cuz right now i'm still not sure what i'm doing.
          Yes.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Damn, even if it's only for like 2 hours? just chillin, not partying hard or anything nuts.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              Damn, even if it's only for like 2 hours? just chillin, not partying hard or anything nuts.
              drinking tequila and corona before a spanish exam is like studying imo
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                So here is the story.

My boss called me this morning at 8:40 and asked if I wanted to go out and play in the snow. I said sure, and headed out to plow his house, car wash, storage units, and 2 other properties. While plowing the last place, the storage units, the plowing tractor I was using took a shit and I could only plow with the blade 1 certain way, so it took a while to finish.

On top of that, a retard that was at the storage units, backed into a storage unit door, not once, but twice and then took off. I got the license plate and called my boss. My boss came over and told myself and the guy I was working with, to take the shit out of the one storage unit that is damaged, and put it into a new storage unit. Too bad they were 150ft apart, but it gets better.

We finally get the door open and low and behold, there is shit stacked from the floor to the ceiling, all the way to the door. Not to mention this is a 10x10 unit with 8' ceilings. We moved box after box after box and came across some 10 milk crates filled with ammo. .223, .45 auto, .38 special, 40 S&W, and a few others. Turns out, the guy is a retired police officer from New York. We got the rest of this shit moved making sure not to break anything and got the fuck outta there... lol

That was my day. And tomorrow I have to figure out what is wrong with the tractor and fix it in time to work at 4 at the pizzeria.
                O_O

Damn...

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  drinking tequila and corona before a spanish exam is like studying imo
                  you.. old man... are a very bad influence on the rest of us... and i love you for it
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Big party next weekend. its our annual Festivus party. Looking forward to hitting on my buddys neighbor. that will be the high point of the night for me
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      That was my plan too! Concave ones?

Then I said..ah..going to buy some other wheels first.
                      Yup, if I decide to buy anything for it, those are definitely on the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                        Yup, if I decide to buy anything for it, those are definitely on the list.
                        Hell yeah!

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Even the NUE's I would get.

Comment

Even the NUE's I would get.
                            What year is your Accord?

Comment

Comment

I'm going to assume coupe?

Comment

Working...
                                X