X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And there is really no point to me buying 92's anymore, Enkei is remaking them, they are released spring of 2011, I'll just wait till then cause I can get them in the exact size and offset I want then. As well that they will fit the car right off the bat, and no need to buy adapters, and they will cost less.
    Last edited by Kielan; 12-16-2010, 05:42 PM.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 2 meals in 3 days.... Not good.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• all ive eaten today is a small fry and 5 chicken nuggets. 2 large coffees. and a couple glasses of water haha
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Bacon Thickburger and two mountain dews.
          Christof Goulart
          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• aidells chicken teriyaki meatballs... in a shit ton of pain today for some reason (fractured spine really hurts) so i've just be nauseous

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
              aidells chicken teriyaki meatballs... in a shit ton of pain today for some reason (fractured spine really hurts) so i've just be nauseous
              idk if you answered this already but.... how did you fracture your spine?
              cars and stuff

Comment

• I am SO cold right now, I am shaking, haven't finished this essay yet, don't know shit for my econ final. I am fucked. Fuck my fucking life.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  idk if you answered this already but.... how did you fracture your spine?
                  probably not. In july i stuffed the lotus into the wall at the track at about 80mph. Broadsided the wall on the passenger side and i was rag dolled. Didn't know about the damage to my spine for about a month, i was xrayed the day of the crash but they just saw two compressed discs, when the pain got bad (after the shock subsided and my muscles relaxed a bit) did a MRI and noticed the damage. So its been Physical Therapy and injections since then hoping that it heals and i don't have to have surgery.

Comment

probably not. In july i stuffed the lotus into the wall at the track at about 80mph. Broadsided the wall on the passenger side and i was rag dolled. Didn't know about the damage to my spine for about a month, i was xrayed the day of the crash but they just saw two compressed discs, when the pain got bad (after the shock subsided and my muscles relaxed a bit) did a MRI and noticed the damage. So its been Physical Therapy and injections since then hoping that it heals and i don't have to have surgery.
                    damn man im sorry. but on a lighter note.... can i have your job please? i need a car list like urs!
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      damn man im sorry. but on a lighter note.... can i have your job please? i need a car list like urs!

lol you can have one of them....but it doesn't pay much but its fun and will hopefully grow bigger..... the other job sucks balls and you have to learn to speak arabic and either be willing to move and live in a country with no booze or just work odd hours but pays the bills

Comment

lol you can have one of them....but it doesn't pay much but its fun and will hopefully grow bigger..... the other job sucks balls and you have to learn to speak arabic and either be willing to move and live in a country with no booze or just work odd hours but pays the bills
                        a country with no booze? sounds like hell to me
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

neither option there sounds enticing to me... haha
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            a country with no booze? sounds like hell to me
                            I know....its basically a death sentence, move there be very bored, work a lot, get married and have kids....all in 100+ degree heat with 60+% humidity.

The only good part is the beach ....and ummm the beach?

Comment

• I so want to get a set of 3pc BLQ's for the Accord...

Comment

• Woop., Changed my fuel filter int he S13 today for a 300zx one. Also cleaned the whole car. Successful day it was.

except for dollabill getting banned. That was uncalled for.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Working...
                                X