Comment

• I dont remember... LOL

Comment

• Fail.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
          Yeah, it's screw on.
          I got that and a 3.6x telephoto screw on. Both having fringing problems.
          I guess the bright side is they were birthday gifts, so I didn't pay for them.
          Well, that's your problem right there, the screw ons.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Fail.
            paper done yet?

Comment

• Yeah, screw on lenses... Don't use them.. Use the lens you have, its not the gear that makes the picture, its the photographer.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                paper done yet?
                1 out of 2 are Dad.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so... once a year for the past few years i have gone to Rangeley Maine for a week and stayed in a cabin with my sister, her bf, my gf... and whomever else comes. We have become very good friends with the cabin owner blah blah blah. To make a long story short the Maine Office of Tourism (www.visitmaine.com) just sent me an email through flickr asking if they can use one of my pics on their website. woo :-) haha
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    1 out of 2 are Dad.

lol and you wonder how i got through college!!!

Comment

• Its just so much stress.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah, that's what I've come to realize in the past two days from shooting random stuff in my room. I haven't touched the lenses I got, but I'm getting some pretty damn good shots for being semi-new and untrained in Photo.
                        Going to save for a nice, good quality, 35mm lense, though.
                        Christof Goulart
                        FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• I want this truck.

Tek edit, I shot.

if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                            I want this truck.

Tek edit, I shot.

That guy originally showed up just to spectate at the show... was at the front gate handling entry and I ran over to him and said, "what are you doing? Park that thing at the front of the show!"

He was shocked... no idea why, because it was ultra badass.

Comment

• No offense to Tek, I have a ton of respect for him, and I really like his photo's, I just don't like his PP style, I think he takes some truly amazing photos, but his PP, with the all the toning, idk, just looks unnatural, if he toned it down a little, I think he would find his shots are even better.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I like that style of toning. He chooses his PP nicely when it comes to the subject. IE: that truck is really old/vintage looking and the PP reflects it.

Comment

Working...
                                X