X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You said random three times in that post so it must be pretty damn random, I must say.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
        used paint for windows 7 for the first time.. i think it works pretty good. what yall think?

i cropped, did the layering of the letters which was not as easy as i thought but still worked.
        not bad for paint. If you need any help let me know, I got photoshop and can never find anything to do in it.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Today is absolutely amazing out compaired to how shitty it was over the weekend, and I'm going to class right now (11:04 am) and will not get out until 7:00 pm at the earliest, FUCK COOKING LABS AND ACADEMICS IN THE SAME DAY! this shits only going on until next tuesday, I'd fucking kill myself it it was any longer

Comment

• I fukn can't stand it when someone is broke down or pulled over and everybody slows down traffic from 50 to 20 just to look at nothing! I wish I had missiles to shoot everyone rubber necking.

Comment

• Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
              I fukn can't stand it when someone is broke down or pulled over and everybody slows down traffic from 50 to 20 just to look at nothing! I wish I had missiles to shoot everyone rubber necking.
              seriously. most of the time theres nothing even worth looking at. OMG! a flat tire!
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Why am I everyone's shoulder to cry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhynolite View Post
                  Why am I everyone's shoulder to cry on.
                  story of my fucking life right there. im actually scheduled to be that should tonite after work. sweet!

Comment

• I hope for your sake its a chick, and you get a lil' somethin somethin out of it. .
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      I hope for your sake its a chick, and you get a lil' somethin somethin out of it. .
                      lol it is. i tell my buddies to toughen up and drink some whiskey when they get bummed out. feelings need not apply

Comment

• , best way out of it for sure. I **** hearing guys bitch about emotions. Chick = poon almost always.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

, best way out of it for sure. I **** hearing guys bitch about emotions. Chick = poon almost always.
                          thats what im going for hahahaha

Comment

• Good man.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Good man.
                              Im always thinking, well not always. but im thinking when it comes to important stuff

Comment

• im never ordering from Jlevi streetwerks again. Placed a order for LED license plate bulbs over a month ago and they have yet to be shipped. Apparently they didn't even have them in stock or made and never told me this until a few weeks ago.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X