X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brushed it is....RT has spoken.... lol now i just need to find tires that can fit....foresight fail

Comment

• how long ago did you send your order in?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Well how low is the X5?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
          why you pretending to be asian?

I just lost it

Originally posted by da3bous View Post
          Serious question for RT

Got a teaser pic of my BLQ's for the x5 yesterday and had a talk with jason about painting them. I was originally planning on doing rootbeer/bronze centers but he thinks that doing Brushed with a clear would look better..... ohhh and the wheels look insane... 22 x 10.5 and 22x12 super concave....
          As traditional as it might seem, I think brush with clear would look great. Saw pics of the 22's... they look fantastic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            how long ago did you send your order in?
            Just before SEMA end of OCT
            Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Well how low is the X5?
            Stock height for now...Im waiting to hear back from KW about their V3's or im just going simple and doing HR lowering springs. The biggest hurdle is the car has electronic dampening control and KW is the only one accommodating to that for a replacement coilover setup.

The car will not get dumped, it still needs to be functional and its my ski/work truck i haul around everything in this car.

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
            I just lost it

As traditional as it might seem, I think brush with clear would look great. Saw pics of the 22's... they look fantastic!
            lol my jaw dropped when i saw them....

Comment

Just before SEMA end of OCT

Stock height for now...Im waiting to hear back from KW about their V3's or im just going simple and doing HR lowering springs. The biggest hurdle is the car has electronic dampening control and KW is the only one accommodating to that for a replacement coilover setup.

The car will not get dumped, it still needs to be functional and its my ski/work truck i haul around everything in this car.

thats not that long of a wait at all

Comment

yeah, no need to get slammed with the X5... a solid drop, but nothing rediculous.. man I love that SUV so much.. when we come up to your neck of the woods next year, I want a ride!

Comment

• I know which wheels you speak of now. I haz seen them on their FB page.

And I say head into an area with a large black population, should be able to find 22" tires with ease.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                    yeah, no need to get slammed with the X5... a solid drop, but nothing rediculous.. man I love that SUV so much.. when we come up to your neck of the woods next year, I want a ride!
                    lol im sure you could convince me to let you drive it!!

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I know which wheels you speak of now. I haz seen them on their FB page.

And I say head into an area with a large black population, should be able to find 22" tires with ease.
                    With a dreamsicle?

Comment

• Ben wants a ride....

I lol'd.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

thats not that long of a wait at all
                        Especially with the very common back up right before sema and overflow afterwards.

Comment

Especially with the very common back up right before sema and overflow afterwards.
                          I know. I ordered some parts before SEMA (not from Rotiform). I told them no rush at all to get my order together, cause i know how busy they get. Im expecting all my parts to show up about the same time, beginning of Jan

Comment

I know. I ordered some parts before SEMA (not from Rotiform). I told them no rush at all to get my order together, cause i know how busy they get. Im expecting all my parts to show up about the same time, beginning of Jan
                            Right after I wrote that, i got a message that more of my parts are here hahahaha

Comment

• Who put dog fort is the best fort in the tags?
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Who put dog fort is the best fort in the tags?
                                i saw that last night

Comment

Working...
                                X