X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah i see where you guys are coming from. I was having a Jonny derp moment lol..
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      my dads episcopalian, that doesnt make me part that
      Yeah, parents are catholic. I go to christmas mass, but out of respect for their faith. I don't believe in it, therefore not a part of Catholicism.

Hahahahaha Johnny Derp.
      Christof Goulart
      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
        Yeah, parents are catholic. I go to christmas mass, but out of respect for their faith. I don't believe in it, therefore not a part of Catholicism.

Hahahahaha Johnny Derp.
        religion is a really touchy subject, so i try to not get involved with those types of discussions.
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• religion is no fun. too many rules imo
          Pose for the frame

Comment

• I do not participate in a religion.
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
            Originally posted by Jedidiah
            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
              Israelites?
              Its not possible Calvin. Stop trying to prove me wrong.

When people say "I am half Jewish, half Christian." It makes me want to punch babies.

How the hell can you believe that Jesus was the messiah and then say oh screw that no he wasn't. NO. That just can't happen.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• says the guy with a Jesus Christ reference in his sig

Comment

I do not participate in a religion.
                  This. So many rules

Comment

I do not participate in a religion.
                    Oh yeah.
                    I get too emotionally attached to religious and political discussions, so I usually try to stay out of them as much as possiblay.
                    Christof Goulart
                    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• I personally don't believe in religion, most things can be explained with science, I also can't stand the problems religion starts.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I personally don't believe in religion, most things can be explained with science, I also can't stand the problems religion starts.
                        This.
                        Pose for the frame

Comment

When people say "I am half Jewish, half Christian." It makes me want to punch babies.

How the hell can you believe that Jesus was the messiah and then say oh screw that no he wasn't. NO. That just can't happen.
                          There are people who are Jewish descendants that are Christians, however Kielan is right.. it's silly to say you are half christian / half jewish, as the theology is contradicting in regards to Jesus.

People who say they are half and half typically don't have a clue what they believe.. Personally, I think they are more trying to describe their family origin... half cherokee / half korean... etc.

Comment

• Big gulps huh?

Who can't wait to be home and bum around for a little?
                            This guy.
                            Christof Goulart
                            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• I probably learned more about Religion reading this thread than i did in my Religious Educations class

Comment

No, I'm saying a person cannot inherit being a certain religion. That's why I said if it was more appropriate to say he was part Israelite (People from Israel who commonly participate in the religion of Judaism, making them Jewish).
                                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X