This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by firelizard View Post
    I don't know if he deserves it as a person, but his creation revolutionized communication, social behaviour, relationships, business... everything...

Facebook is monumentally significant.
    Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
    I wouldn't consider him "Person of the Year" material, but his ideas has made a lot of money for a lot of people and as simple as the idea of a website is, it has helped a lot of different industries in this economy grow larger/stay afloat; not to mention, social networking is part of daily life, now.
    Very true, but didn't they also consider hitler and saddam hussein people of the year?

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
      your paper can not i find....eeeeeee

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Very true, but didn't they also consider hitler and saddam hussein people of the year?

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Not sure if serious...
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
            Not sure if serious...
            hitler was Times man of the year at least once
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• /

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                  Not sure if serious...
                  Dead serious about hitler....lol...saddam not so much

1938 Nazi Germany Adolf Hitler

Comment

Dead serious about hitler....lol...saddam not so much

1938 Nazi Germany Adolf Hitler

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Person_of_the_Year
                    Yeah, I personally don't put a lot of stock into Time anyway... who reads that mag anymore?

Comment

• In 1938 Hitler was Man of the Year.

I watched a very interesting bit on that last night on History Channel "The Third Reich: The Rise" very interesting, extremely disturbing, but interesting.

I don't really don't know how else to say this, and I mean no offense at all. Hitler, was perhaps one of the most impressive politicians of his period, from the time he took power to right up where WWII started, that was political mastery.

No I DON'T mean that he was great for ****** Jews and people that weren't Arian (sp?) but the way he expressed his message, and the way he got more power and gained the trust of the German people. That was impressive.

The documentary is a must watch IMO, to really get what I'm saying if you're not well versed in that time period of European history.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        Yeah, I personally don't put a lot of stock into Time anyway... who reads that mag anymore?
                        Ive looked at 3 mags in the last 6 months, only because i knew people who had their cars featured in them.
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          not lobster dog for sure, he is busy thwarting enemies....

spiders in your vagina you say?

Comment

• Khrushchev was also person of the year. Yeah..
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              In 1938 Hitler was Man of the Year.

I watched a very interesting bit on that last night on History Channel "The Third Reich: The Rise" very interesting, extremely disturbing, but interesting.

I don't really don't know how else to say this, and I mean no offense at all. Hitler, was perhaps one of the most impressive politicians of his period, from the time he took power to right up where WWII started, that was political mastery.

No I DON'T mean that he was great for ****** Jews and people that weren't Arian (sp?) but the way he expressed his message, and the way he got more power and gained the trust of the German people. That was impressive.

The documentary is a must watch IMO, to really get what I'm saying if you're not well versed in that time period of European history.

Completely agreed. The way he was a politician was genius. I saw a documentary on Hitler's living family last night on History. Almost all of them are either dead or now living in hiding. They're pretty ashamed of the name and I think the last 3 descendants that are still able to have children, do not.
                              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                              Originally posted by Jedidiah
                              he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• 1938 Man of the Year... well, that does make sense. It takes a hell of a guy to gain control of their nation the way he did. And who knew then that he would become what he was?

Comment

Working...
                                X