X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what any of that means other than you have a fast processor and a lot of DDR3 RAM.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I don't know what any of that means other than you have a fast processor and a lot of DDR3 RAM.
      That's actually not mine. That's one of the world record holders on water.

I have an old Core2Duo E6700 2.67Ghz @ 3.4GHz.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
      Originally posted by Jedidiah
      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        You know pics of me.

But lol yeah, sometimes I go rage mode, trying to change that, but thats how I am in person, when I am passionate about how I feel on a matter, I will let people know.
        no *****'. just saying.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
          I was gonna say. He is running a 5 GHz processor speed.

I have yet to own a computer with a speed over 1.8 GHz.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• ive had a customer on hold for 8mins now
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              ive had a customer on hold for 8mins now
              respect to that guy.
              Originally posted by Oxer
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                I was gonna say. He is running a 5 GHz processor speed.

I have yet to own a computer with a speed over 1.8 GHz.
                Speed is fairly irrelevant nowadays. It's all about the raw bandwidth you can get out of the system at said speed.
                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• As if you would use a bong... Smoking a bong is the dirtiest way you could possibly smoke weed.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Speed is fairly irrelevant nowadays. It's all about the raw bandwidth you can get out of the system at said speed.
                    I always wanted to learn more about computer but never did.

My dad is a computer nerd. He started with computers when programming was done with punch cards. He is now an SAP nerd and does that for work.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      As if you would use a bong... Smoking a bong is the dirtiest way you could possibly smoke weed.
                      no. pipes are. Reason why i didnt smoke out of them.You can clean a bong easier then a pipe.
                      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        As if you would use a bong... Smoking a bong is the dirtiest way you could possibly smoke weed.
                        Don't ruin my fun, I like bongs.

There is a lot of info out there about weed and what it actually does to you. I was very ignorant to it all until I learned about weed and now I enjoy it once and a while.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I have an old Core2Duo E6700 2.67Ghz @ 3.4GHz.
                          I had an E8400 OC'd to 3.5 ghz, air cooled, ASUS Maximus II Formula, 4 gigs of DDR2 800 (Corsair XMS), nVidia 8800GT, 650 watt power supply, from Corsair, Cooler Master Stacker 830, took out the mesh window, made a plexi window for it. My shit was pimp. I gotta find some pics of it.
                          Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                          no *****'. just saying.
                          No I know. All love.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          ive had a customer on hold for 8mins now
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• just another day at the office

[14:31] davenamotors: some fag e90 owner wants to return his h 8 cause they arent bright enough
                            [14:31] davenamotors: can i tell him to go fuck himself
                            [14:42] davenamotors: ok, well im gonna tell him to shove the h 8 directly up his ass
                            [14:42] NAMtrsprts: he can't return them
                            [14:42] NAMtrsprts: they've been installed
                            [14:44] davenamotors: hahahaha
                            [14:45] davenamotors: he called me an asshole and hung up
                            [14:45] NAMtrsprts: really?
                            [14:45] davenamotors: yea
                            [14:45] NAMtrsprts: make a note in his order
                            [14:45] davenamotors: he never put them in the housing
                            [14:45] NAMtrsprts: in case he tried any dispute shit
                            [14:45] davenamotors: and he says they arent bright enoguh
                            [14:46] NAMtrsprts: oh, well if he never installed them he can can send them back, pay return shipping, and a restocking fee
                            [14:46] davenamotors: i already told him to eat shit and die
                            [14:46] NAMtrsprts: haha
                            [14:46] NAMtrsprts: how does he know that they aren't bright enough, when they aren't in the housing and its DAYTIME
                            [14:46] davenamotors: he cal tell, he has magic e90 owner led sensing eyes
                            [14:46] NAMtrsprts: i seriously might start murdering people at random, i can't take people anymore
                            [14:47] davenamotors: i explained to him that "perhaps you are unaware of how lights work"
                            [14:48] NAMtrsprts: they light up darkness, they don't light up... lightness
                            [14:48] davenamotors: fucking douchebag bmw owners
                            [14:48] NAMtrsprts: seriously
                            [14:48] NAMtrsprts: i refuse to buy one of those damn cars
                            [14:48] NAMtrsprts: i will not buy a bmw
                            [14:48] davenamotors: yep, theyve ruined an entire car
                            [14:49] NAMtrsprts: they belong with subaru owners
                            [14:49] davenamotors: werd. equal levels of douchebaggery
                            [14:49] davenamotors: and supra and srt4 neon owners
                            [14:49] davenamotors: fuck them all
                            [14:50] davenamotors: they can all die in a fiery car accident together
                            [14:50] davenamotors: we'd be better off that way
                            [14:51] NAMtrsprts: that guy ********* (what kind of name is that?) replied to me. looks like he changed his tone a little, but he's still being an idiot
                            [14:51] davenamotors: yea i saw that
                            [14:51] davenamotors: fuck him too
                            [14:51] davenamotors: lol
                            [14:51] davenamotors: im in full on rage mode
                            [14:52] NAMtrsprts: he's missing parts, got the wrong color, and won't let us take care of it
                            [14:52] davenamotors: nobody is safe
                            [14:52] NAMtrsprts: whatever dude, don't bitch later then
                            [14:52] davenamotors: seriously. we offer to help and he doesnt want it? then what the fuck was the point of his email?
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• sounds like you have an awesome job and an awesome boss.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X