This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    My roommate just woke up, realized he missed his math exam... I told him to set alarms last night. Guess he didn't listen.
    That super sucks to be him. Lately, if I have something important to get up for, I set 2 alarms just in case. Its saved my ass a few times...lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Wee it's like a speeding bullet!
      Christof Goulart
      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        So, without further adieu, I formerly present to you the Lowly Gentlemen of StanceWorks.
        fixed.. good looking out Kie-lime

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
          i don't get and signal where i work at. I have to go outside of my building for my BB to work.
          eff that shit
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            yea it is. good for RT

haha
            2k pages right around the corner
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• BBM, Bodily Bowel Movements.
              Christof Goulart
              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by firelizard View Post
                ado
                also fixed.... geez.. I need to go back to English 101.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  2k pages right around the corner
                  im on 1532. quite some time to go still

Comment

• This thread must hog a huge part of the server. 1500 pages, text, some pictures, a lot of emoticons, and just random bullshit...lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      eff that shit
                      werd, and i'm actually not supose to have my phone on base where i work at anyways, since it has a camera on it

and you know what, the local car scene here is starting to get fucking annoying. Like the dumbass i got into a arguement with on FB, drive a bonestock volvo turbo sedan. and he thinks it's the fastest shit in the world, even claiming it can keep up with a GTR. :facepalm

and he said that i'm not a "real" car guy, cause i won't modify my Mugen SI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        also fixed.... geez.. I need to go back to English 101.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                        Originally posted by Jedidiah
                        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          This thread must hog a huge part of the server. 1500 pages, text, some pictures, a lot of emoticons, and just random bullshit...lol
                          you would think so... most of the forum is heavy on the "content" side of the equation.. as such, since inception 18 months ago, we have had 4 server upgrades... thankfully, this should be our last for sometime.

It's a dedicated server with all the bells and whistles, and it's not a cheap monthly rate either.

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                            werd, and i'm actually not supose to have my phone on base where i work at anyways, since it has a camera on it

and you know what, the local car scene here is starting to get fucking annoying. Like the dumbass i got into a arguement with on FB, drive a bonestock volvo turbo sedan. and he thinks it's the fastest shit in the world, even claiming it can keep up with a GTR. :facepalm

and he said that i'm not a "real" car guy, cause i won't modify my Mugen SI.
                            volvo sedans are track monsters haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                              you would think so... most of the forum is heavy on the "content" side of the equation.. as such, since inception 18 months ago, we have had 4 server upgrades... thankfully, this should be our last for sometime.

It's a dedicated server with all the bells and whistles, and it's not a cheap monthly rate either.
                              yes!

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                                Just made my day.
                                Christof Goulart
                                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Working...
                                X