• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noice
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• yea, 800 words is easy as shit.

i have to try to write a 10 page by friday, judging by how much info i've gathered and my knowledge of the topic, it's gonna be a definite struggle.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• i might be goin back to study next year.....not looking forward to it at all
        www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
          yea, 800 words is easy as shit.

i have to try to write a 10 page by friday, judging by how much info i've gathered and my knowledge of the topic, it's gonna be a definite struggle.
          thats the kind of shit id have a hard time with. I would no be able to write a long paper easily. my papers back in HS were always short to the point, backed up with details, no bs
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
            800 words isn't that much dude
            Yeah, but its not something I can easily BS. And I really don't feel like working at all after the amount of studying I did this weekend.
            Originally posted by Jersh View Post
            yea, 800 words is easy as shit.

Yeah I know that feeling.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            thats the kind of shit id have a hard time with. I would no be able to write a long paper easily. my papers back in HS were always short to the point, backed up with details, no bs
            Yeah, college papers are all about BS'ing abilities.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• thats if I can find a decent supercharger kit for under $1500, or a basic turbo setup.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                that's exactly the way i write all my papers. i always get a C on this class' papers cuz i point out my view in the beginning, support it with facts, and tie everything toghether... here i have to try and fill it with pointless shit that ends up not making any sense cuz i barely understand the material.
                ///M 2.0

Comment

• a buddy of mine just posted a link to an e30 for sale with knock off body parts and fake wheels. the thought id like it
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i gotta go guys, i've been procrastinating for way too long already. i gotta start to get shit done right now.
                    ///M 2.0

Comment

• it is gonna be fun trying to get my parents car out of the parking deck here at school atleast it has 4 wheel drive but the parking deck is covered in 2-4 in of snow with ice on top of the snow and they havent even got the snow off the road that leads to said parking deck.

Comment

• www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• I'm trying to moderate and all, but now everyone isn't arguing.

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            I'm trying to moderate and all, but now everyone isn't arguing.
                            see that... your soo good you didnt even have to do anything
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• In there like muh fuckin swimwear, what's up duders
                              Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                              Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• i legit have a coca cola addiction. i was telling my roommate how much i love it as i was pouring the first glass and was like ughhh the first sip is like heaven... i took the first sip and legit got gooze bumps
                                he was like... wow you really have a problem...

i drink a 2ltr bottle a day. from the time i get home from work at 5pm till i go to bed.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X