This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
    i've never watched Dexter. it's about a serial killer who doesn't get caught? that's the rough gist of the show, from what i've been told.
    Dexter was 1-ish when his mother was brutally murdered right in front of his eyes. The lead detective in the murder case adopted him. Dexter started getting older and having these "violent" tendencies (killing animals, etc) and his dad (Harry) knew what he had become because of the traumatic experience he had so Harry showed him/taught him a moral code (basic jist of that is to not kill anyone innocent). So, Dexter has the moral code and is a serial killer (his Dark Passenger) that kills people who "don't deserve to live." In present time, his adoptive sister is a detective at Miami Metro where Dexter works as a blood spatter analyst. He has a family and the show is about him dealing with his Dark Passenger while juggling being a father and trying to live a normal life. At first, he is pretty emotionless and really has no social skills, but the longer he has tried to live a normal life, the more he has learned.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• So. I am taking wheel reccomendations for the Teg, cause I am out of ideas. The wheels I really want. I will never be able to afford.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hahaha.

On another note, anyone here try bubbletea? who else is addicted?
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I ordered 2 shirts last week, I think they;ll both be here today. wicked stoked
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                Dexter was 1-ish when his mother was brutally murdered right in front of his eyes. The lead detective in the murder case adopted him. Dexter started getting older and having these "violent" tendencies (killing animals, etc) and his dad (Harry) knew what he had become because of the traumatic experience he had so Harry showed him/taught him a moral code (basic jist of that is to not kill anyone innocent). So, Dexter has the moral code and is a serial killer (his Dark Passenger) that kills people who "don't deserve to live." In present time, his adoptive sister is a detective at Miami Metro where Dexter works as a blood spatter analyst. He has a family and the show is about him dealing with his Dark Passenger while juggling being a father and trying to live a normal life. At first, he is pretty emotionless and really has no social skills, but the longer he has tried to live a normal life, the more he has learned.
                there was a guy up in edmonton or Calgary that copied some of the stuff off dexter. Got caught thank god.

I personally cant watch the show after his role in six feet under.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                  there was a guy up in edmonton or Calgary that copied some of the stuff off dexter. Got caught thank god.

I personally cant watch the show after his role in six feet under.
                  Well, that dude is an idiot. You just don't "copy" shit like that. You actually have to know what the fuck you're doing if you're going to do that at all and not copy it from a TV show.

I liked him in SFU.

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                    hahaha.

On another note, anyone here try bubbletea? who else is addicted?
                    So good. Everytime I go to Chinatown I have to get one.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                      Well, that dude is an idiot. You just don't "copy" shit like that. You actually have to know what the fuck you're doing if you're going to do that at all and not copy it from a TV show.

I liked him in SFU.
                      oh he wasnt bad in the show, i just keep seeing him as the creepy funeral guy now when hes in anything. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        So good. Everytime I go to Chinatown I have to get one.
                        i need one atleast once a week. haha

Comment

• WTF, that's the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

Cause a TV show would totally show you how to kill someone, and get away with it... People are idiots.

Damnit. Now I want a bubble tea.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• never had bubbletea. heard its the fucking best
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              never had bubbletea. heard its the fucking best
                              theres one right near my dorm. I kinda want it.
                              1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                              2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                              flickr

Comment

• Get it. They are bomb.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X