• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• off to class in a bit, 1:30 to 7:30 fuck this shit

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      off to class in a bit, 1:30 to 7:30 fuck this shit
      i couldnt do class. ive thought about going back to school, but i seriously think i wouldnt make it through
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• In soviet russia, school drops YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frag View Post
          In soviet russia, school drops YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhynolite View Post
            if that guy wasnt white, he could be a ninja

Comment

• ^^ It's actually a ninja in disguise as a white guy.

DUH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhynolite View Post
                ^^ It's actually a ninja in disguise as a white guy.

DUH.
                ZOMG!

theyre craftier than i had thought

Comment

• One thing I miss about working at a hotel was when your managers aren't there you don't have to worry about finding work to do. Browsing the internet for 8hrs doesn't seem to appealing, but this hour lunch I'm about to take feels better then maybe getting 15 minutes at the hotel.

Grass is greener and all that jibber jabber I guess.
                  Flickr | blogZ

Comment

• Originally posted by akufc View Post
                    One thing I miss about working at a hotel was when your managers aren't there you don't have to worry about finding work to do. Browsing the internet for 8hrs doesn't seem to appealing, but this hour lunch I'm about to take feels better then maybe getting 15 minutes at the hotel.

Grass is greener and all that jibber jabber I guess.
                    i browse the internet all day everyday. but thats what i get paid to do. its a nice change from actually working on cars though. i think im getting too old for that shit lol

Comment

• me and my friend are trying to make a song in his ghetto studio
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Just got spacers, studs, and hubcentric rings for the e36. I have $4.40 left on money that was suppose to be spent on college things haha. I hope my w2 is legit. tittybang.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          Just got spacers, studs, and hubcentric rings for the e36. I have $4.40 left on money that was suppose to be spent on college things haha. I hope my w2 is legit. tittybang.
                          Lolz. Nothing like being a poor student. Right there with ya.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                          yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• used paint for windows 7 for the first time.. i think it works pretty good. what yall think?

i cropped, did the layering of the letters which was not as easy as i thought but still worked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                              Lolz. Nothing like being a poor student. Right there with ya.
                              haha sucks. And on top of that, the college failed to inform me in the beginning of the semester that I need a $249 book for my class. Im not sure how Im going to explain this one to my prof. Hopefully he will understand stance before a book lol

-Dan

Comment

• I'm posting in the random thread to get my post count up . . .

Is that random enough??

Random

Comment

Working...
                                X