Christof Goulart
      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
        Oh yah.
        Worst night ever.
        What happened?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• And you two can go fuck yourselves in the ass.

Comment

• That's not very nice...
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck you faggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                And you two can go fuck yourselves in the ass.
                You'd like that wouldn't you.

Well. I'm not a "college" guy. Basically, when it comes to school, I don't care. It's not crucial to my survival in life, and most classes don't interest me worth a shit. So my GPA is pretty shitty.
                Track party last night I was talking to a Freshy and we were on the subject stated above. He said "oh I guess when the guys were talking about the average GPA for track runners, when they said 'thanks a lot Goulart' it wasn't a positive thing."

Basically every one here thinks I'm fully stupid as fuck. And my friend base here... I talk to a group, but I don't consider them "friends" especially now.

So. Fuck my life.

Foreveralone.pdf
                Christof Goulart
                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• And just for kicks, fuck girls.

In general.

Mind fuckers.
                  Christof Goulart
                  FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• I dont know What advice I can give on the matter, I left school and started working @ 16.........

But don't fret, you're not the only person who is foreveralone.jpeg

Comment

• Not trying to be an ass.. But why not just try a little harder? I mean school is hard as balls for me. Classes suck, they don't interset me at all, except for my IST class. But I still work my ass off trying to get the grades. I mean its one thing if you work real hard and don't get the best grades thats fine, cause you're trying. But if you don't really try and it reflects in your grades. I can't really say that they don't have a reason to say "Thanks Goulart," cause its not like you are really putting in the effort.

Again not trying to be a douche, just saying it how I see it.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• women = FUUUUUUUUU.png

Comment

• Nah, totally understand Kielan.

I think the thing that really frustrates me is that I am REALLY trying this semester. Chem is kicking me in the balls.
                          I just kind of shut down mentally if a class starts going south. Like I'll still put forth a C effort, but... I dunno. It's different for me... The discipline to get myself to study and work for the A isn't there I guess?

I just see school as pointless. I'd rather be building bikes, working on cars or doing freelance design work.
                          Christof Goulart
                          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Oh there are classes that are beating the shit out of me this semester, thank god I don't have to take chem ever, cause I suck so hard at it. I mean if school isn't for you, why don't you drop out? I mean it sounds bad, but its not worse than blowing money on something you really don't want to do.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Cause then you end up like me LOL

Comment

• Yeah, understand your point. I don't know, my parents are so hell bent on me having a degree... We'll see what happens. My GPA is better this semester, so we'll see what happens. Just sucks kind of being the ass of intelligence jokes when I sketched how to build a trike with custom fab'd rear axle to allow for neg camber.

Whatever, though.
                                /life story.

So Oxer, still queer? Haha
                                What's everyone doing today?
                                Christof Goulart
                                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Working...
                                X