X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fuck are you on about?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I was saying I want to "like button" your "become a fan" post.
      Christof Goulart
      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Ahhh...

I see...

Do you guys know what I was talking about in my last post in the sorry there goes your night NSFW thread?

Comment

• Not a clue. I don't even read that thread. I'm just there for the pictures.
          Christof Goulart
          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• I read your last post.

Please for the love of god start a thread on grizzly bear-ing!

I wish I had the testicular fortitude to spider-man a girl. (Just looked that one up)
            Last edited by runningpanda; 12-11-2010, 01:58 PM.
            Christof Goulart
            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                I read your last post.

Please for the love of god start a thread on grizzly bear-ing!

I wish I had the testicular fortitude to spider-man a girl. (Just looked that one up)
                Dude there are hundreds... me and my mates come up with new ones constantly, but none of us have the balls to do it to any chicks haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Ahhh...

I see...

Do you guys know what I was talking about in my last post in the sorry there goes your night NSFW thread?
                  I do...apart from the grizzly one

Comment

• I've had false teeth for about a year now, and about a month ago my buddies gave me this mission. "The next girl you make out with, hot or not, when you start getting into the make out session, pop your teeth in to her mouth."

Good thing I have had zero luck with girls.

Oh and I'm missing 4 teeth, because I simply never developed them.

But I tell people I boxed for 6 years and got in to a nasty brawl a few years before I quit. Only when I'm drunk though.

We gave our other friend a mission of laughing 50% or more of the time the next time he plows a chick.
                    And we gave our friend Ryan a goal of shouting U S A, U S A while doing a girl, doggy.
                    Christof Goulart
                    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                      I do...apart from the grizzly one

Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                      I've had false teeth for about a year now, and about a month ago my buddies gave me this mission. "The next girl you make out with, hot or not, when you start getting into the make out session, pop your teeth in to her mouth."

Good thing I have had zero luck with girls.

Oh and I'm missing 4 teeth, because I simply never developed them.

But I tell people I boxed for 6 years and got in to a nasty brawl a few years before I quit. Only when I'm drunk though.

We gave our other friend a mission of laughing 50% or more of the time the next time he plows a chick.
                      And we gave our friend Ryan a goal of shouting U S A, U S A while doing a girl doggy.

Theres the skink(lizard), where you pull out and stick it straight in their anus and watch them squirm like a lizard trying to run away...

Comment

• Theres the houdini, where you pull out and spit on their back so the think you came, then when they turn around you blow in their face...

Comment

Theres the skink(lizard), where you pull out and stick it straight in their anus and watch them squirm like a lizard trying to run away...

Truly epic.
                          Christof Goulart
                          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Theres the houdini, where you pull out and spit on their back so the think you came, then when they turn around you blow in their face...
                            Turn it into the dirty pirate hooker. Play the houdini, but then when you blow it in their face, kick them in the shin and watch them hop around on one leg covering one eye. Pirate.
                            Christof Goulart
                            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• The greatest ever, which would be near impossible...

Is the ghost.

You get a mate to hide in a closet. You start fucking her in a dark room with a window that isnt obstruct by blinds etc. She must be facing it.

you pull out and start fingering here while she is still on all fours, and your mate comes in and slides his fingers in.... once you're out, you sneak out of the room while your mate is still fingering the chick, then he throws it in... While hes plowing, you walk around to the window and wave...

All I can say is whoever the mate in the closet is better be fast, cause he'd have to pull out and run like a motherfucker when she realises..

Comment

Theres the houdini, where you pull out and spit on their back so the think you came, then when they turn around you blow in their face...
                                I heard different?

I heard it was when you pull out and then you switch with your friend (who's conveniently hiding in the cupboard) Get changed, go outside and knock on the window and wave....but she'd probably notice you getting changed

Comment

Working...
                                X