X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would i go crazy if i painted my black car... orange?

This color, namely:

I quite dig it, and i would be a one in the world color on my model, since it isn't available for my specific model.

Comment

• hold on let me get my sunglasses

okay much better, if you did all the jams it would be pretty cool
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• What car do you drive?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          What car do you drive?
          Seat Altea Fr. The bigger, more Minivan like brother of the orange car model.

Here's a pic of it:

Iscrape, the color isn't as... in your face as in the pic. It's pretty similar to the Orange that Lamborghini has.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
            do we have to take a road trip to cali to meet this guy with my new headliner?
            that is AWESOME.

you take the bat and ill bring my asp.

Honestly i dont know who to blame, i dont know if its the dudes in cali or my wheel guy. Anyway, i just wanted to vent. Im gonna lay it out for him tomorrow and we'll see what he says. I'll take my asp with me too

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tze View Post

Iscrape, the color isn't as... in your face as in the pic. It's pretty similar to the Orange that Lamborghini has.
              it would be cool but it might be alot of work to go from black to orange im not a painter though but it would be i say go for it
              Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
              that is AWESOME.

you take the bat and ill bring my asp.

Honestly i dont know who to blame, i dont know if its the dudes in cali or my wheel guy. Anyway, i just wanted to vent. Im gonna lay it out for him tomorrow and we'll see what he says. I'll take my asp with me too
              you can never be to safe lol and i was reading that fast and i thought you said im gonna go lay him out tomorow

Comment

• That baseball bat holder is dope... I just hope you realize that if you get stopped with only a baseball bat in your car, without a ball or baseball mit, you can be charged with possession of a weapon.

Not saying I've never carried anything in my car for protection... I just have a license to legally carry it.
                1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by wRek View Post
                  That baseball bat holder is dope... I just hope you realize that if you get stopped with only a baseball bat in your car, without a ball or baseball mit, you can be charged with possession of a weapon.

Not saying I've never carried anything in my car for protection... I just have a license to legally carry it.
                  thats why its on the headliner i pretend like im getting the oh shit handle and knock the cop. lol jk
                  the car isnt mine it was on vortex a while ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    Pics???

And yeah that placement test can SmD the math was easy so was the English but god damn the chem rocked me. I would be quite happy taking a development course in that cause I suck dick at it haha.
                    We didn't have to take a test for chem. I have physics next semester tho. The math rocked me because Im straight up horrible with math. English and reading was breezy tho.

-Dan

Comment

thats why its on the headliner i pretend like im getting the oh shit handle and knock the cop. lol jk
                      the car isnt mine it was on vortex a while ago.
                      Haha, nice. Growing up I lived in some shitty towns and neighborhoods... I've always carried a pocket knife, but I used to carry a baseball bat around in my car with me down between the seat and door. One day a friend's dad who was a cop saw it when I was leaving and told me that it was considered illegal to carry a baseball bat in a car in an easily accessible spot like that, without a glove or a ball. It appears as a weapon.

So......... As a result, I went out and bought a wooden axe handle. If anyone asked, I told them I had to go cut some firewood and I needed a new axe handle. I left the price tag on it and everything. Ghetto FTW.
                      1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

Haha, nice. Growing up I lived in some shitty towns and neighborhoods... I've always carried a pocket knife, but I used to carry a baseball bat around in my car with me down between the seat and door. One day a friend's dad who was a cop saw it when I was leaving and told me that it was considered illegal to carry a baseball bat in a car in an easily accessible spot like that, without a glove or a ball. It appears as a weapon.

So......... As a result, I went out and bought a wooden axe handle. If anyone asked, I told them I had to go cut some firewood and I needed a new axe handle. I left the price tag on it and everything. Ghetto FTW.
                        Never thought about a wooden axe handle. I keep a pocket knife in my car just incase. People are crazy these days.

-Dan

Comment

dayumm g status in the rado lol
                          i usually just carry a huge mag lite and put it between the seat and center console there for i have bright ass light and a nice little tool to drop people. never had to use it though but theres always that one day

Comment

dayumm g status in the rado lol
                            i usually just carry a huge mag lite and put it between the seat and center console there for i have bright ass light and a nice little tool to drop people. never had to use it though but theres always that one day
                            I don't bother carrying an axe handle any more... That was years back when I drove a 62' Buick Electra vert. I have my CPL and daily carry everywhere but work.

My Buick was identical to this one, only with red leather interior and a white top. Dumped on factory buick wheels.
                            Last edited by wRek; 05-06-2010, 08:34 PM.
                            1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• you have a sick corrado and carry a gun. be my friend?

Comment

• Well in that case you win the self defense category for sure.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X