X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
    okay, hows the wheel hunt goin?
    ive given up on that for now. the car is on the back burner while i cook up another scheme
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      ive given up on that for now. the car is on the back burner while i cook up another scheme
      oh i see ill be on the look out for cheap wheels just incase for you
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
        oh i see ill be on the look out for cheap wheels just incase for you
        werd, awesome
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Well the placement test that was supposed to take 3 hours actually took me an hour and half... And I got raped by the chem section.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• it's heeeeere.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              Well the placement test that was supposed to take 3 hours actually took me an hour and half... And I got raped by the chem section.
              Placement test do that haha. Youll probably have to take a developmental course.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
                it's heeeeere.
                Pics???

And yeah that placement test can SmD the math was easy so was the English but god damn the chem rocked me. I would be quite happy taking a development course in that cause I suck dick at it haha.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so pissed right now

my rear lips and front inner barrels are STILL in fucking california, which means they wont be ready by friday like this dude promised. SoWo is 8 days away, he still has to polish the rear lips, paint the centers and assemble them and i still have to mount the tires pull the rear fenders, align the car, and set the ride height. Im gonna cut it so close its not even funny. And god forbid these fucking barrels dont show up in time. I swear i think i'll ask for my money back if i have to ride to sowo on steelies.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• If he doesn't get them done by SoWo I would ask for my money back.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i ordered these wheels in december of 09, its been damn near 5 months. 3 months, fine theyre completely custom, 4 months is a bit slow but ok, but 5 fucking months. I feel like burning the fuckin place down. I have a lot of patience but he's wearing it thin.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• I would seriously call them up and just be like "What the fuck are you doing I know wheels take time, but its been 5 months and you have given yourself a deadline that I you won't meet. I am seriously considering cancelling this order, and making you give my money back. I will never be doing business here again, its been 5 months and the wheels aren't done. I know custom wheels are more difficult but it really shouldn't take this long." Or something along those lines.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                          so pissed right now

my rear lips and front inner barrels are STILL in fucking california, which means they wont be ready by friday like this dude promised. SoWo is 8 days away, he still has to polish the rear lips, paint the centers and assemble them and i still have to mount the tires pull the rear fenders, align the car, and set the ride height. Im gonna cut it so close its not even funny. And god forbid these fucking barrels dont show up in time. I swear i think i'll ask for my money back if i have to ride to sowo on steelies.
                          Steelies FTL. Hope you get your shit in time. Bitch him out. Or just flat out tell him to get his ass in gear.
                          Pose for the frame

Comment

• just dont say " wont be doing business with you agian" While they still have your wheels AND money.

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              just dont say " wont be doing business with you agian" While they still have your wheels AND money.
                              Right this haha.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                                so pissed right now

do we have to take a road trip to cali to meet this guy with my new headliner?
                                Originally posted by TheNeek
                                BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

Working...
                                X