X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was no final anyway, but I BS'd 2 presentations this week which were our finals. We were supposed to have been working on them for the whole semester. I made both presentations in 30 minutes, didn't do any research when other kids had done research for the whole semester, stood up and gave a 12 minute presentations. 2 more than were supposed to. I are a G.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      this

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Yea, you were posting the mobile link so I had to edit it to work.
      Ah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Josh. 2 weeks I will be in RI. You better be ready to greet me.
        (Takes shopping list off fridge and adds industrial sized tub of vaseline)

Ok I'll be ready
        cars and stuff

Comment

this

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Yea, you were posting the mobile link so I had to edit it to work.
          Seen this before.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            (Takes shopping list off fridge and adds industrial sized tub of vaseline)

Ok I'll be ready

I am actually laughing hard at this. Thanks Joshy. I'll be there like all day.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Anyways night RT, I'm out.

Comment

There was no final anyway, but I BS'd 2 presentations this week which were our finals. We were supposed to have been working on them for the whole semester. I made both presentations in 30 minutes, didn't do any research when other kids had done research for the whole semester, stood up and gave a 12 minute presentations. 2 more than were supposed to. I are a G.
                So awesome... I love being able to write papers/pull presentations out of my ass and getting As on them. It is a skill we are very lucky to have.
                cars and stuff

Comment

I am actually laughing hard at this. Thanks Joshy. I'll be there like all day.
                  Lol aight bed time for me. Got test in morning. Night errryone
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    So awesome... I love being able to write papers/pull presentations out of my ass and getting As on them. It is a skill we are very lucky to have.
                    Yeah BS'd that 6 page paper last night too. I'm on a roll this week.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Boutta get my ass chewed out by my english teacher tomorrow. She's bff's with my history teacher (the one that did all that bullshit today), and she's probably get on my ass cause of course my history teacher will make up some bullshit, and then I gotta explain what REALLY happened to her because then my English teacher will try switching my schedule.
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• what year are you?

I just ask because, other than my freshmen year, in your situation, I would have told my teacher to bite me and stop causing bull shit to add exitement to her otherwise monotonous life. Then I would procede to take the referrel and ace all her easy as hell tests. Then, point out the fact that her students passing her class has absolutely nothing to do with her.

I did have some good teachers, but this one you speak of reminds me of one I had that was 'as useless as tits on a boar hog' <-- to quote my Dad,
                        SLAMMED GARAGE
                        slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Boutta get my ass chewed out by my english teacher tomorrow. She's bff's with my history teacher (the one that did all that bullshit today), and she's probably get on my ass cause of course my history teacher will make up some bullshit, and then I gotta explain what REALLY happened to her because then my English teacher will try switching my schedule.
                          Don't bother man, you are only going to cause more problems. Tell your parents, have them go to the administration, or the board of ed. You doing that is only going to cause more problems.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 1 research paper, 1 group presentation project, 1 final essay, and 1 Spanish final.... i have 8 days. shit
                            ///M 2.0
                            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• 3 of them are easily BS'd and done in a night. Ask me how I know.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 10 page research paper on the conflicts with islam in the netherlands? not the easiest thing in the world.
                                group project will get dominated, simple as that.
                                final essay, i can guarantee that it will be bs'd and dominated as well.
                                spanish final, give me 2 days and i'll have it all memorized.
                                ///M 2.0
                                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Working...
                                X