X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    I dont see any video haha
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• I had to edit some of the url so it can play on my computer. I posted that video a few post back. Sexy ass video, though. Interior is immaculate.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
        this shit is crazy

http://vimeo.com/12613824
        That was so bomb.
        Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        In terms of design? Subtle difference.

WORK

SSR
        Works >
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Still no worky. Alex link.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That's weird, I think I copied it correctly.....

Comment

• Are you on your iPhone?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                I dont see any video haha
                Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Are you on your iPhone?
                I wish! iPod Touch.

Comment

• I am one charismatic motherfucker whom also happens to be a champion of bullshit. Just aced my final presentation in my sales class. Made a 6 slide PowerPoint in 10 minutes this afternoon because we needed a visual aspect. Got to class asked a random kid to be my partner wrote him a short script while other groups presented. Did the presentation mostly off the top of my head just had him answer questions I asked him hahahaha

Got an A for semester as well so I am exempt from the exam. Did same thing in my other business class so I'm exempt from that exam also. The other business class had a group project I got stuck with idiots and I somehow managed to pull a good presentation out of my ass there too hahaha
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Ah, that's why, mobile links aren't the same as normal computer links.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      I am one charismatic motherfucker whom also happens to be a champion of bullshit. Just aced my final presentation in my sales class. Made a 6 slide PowerPoint in 10 minutes this afternoon because we needed a visual aspect. Got to class asked a random kid to be my partner wrote him a short script while other groups presented. Did the presentation mostly off the top of my head just had him answer questions I asked him hahahaha

Got an A for semester as well so I am exempt from the exam. Did same thing in my other business class so I'm exempt from that exam also. The other business class had a group project I got stuck with idiots and I somehow managed to pull a good presentation out of my ass there too hahaha
                      Psh. Did that already this week.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Final math test tomorrow. Then spanish final next Wednesday and its winter break baby!!!!!! Woo!!!!!
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Hi, I'm an idiot.

Comment

• Josh. 2 weeks I will be in RI. You better be ready to greet me.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Psh. Did that already this week.
                              You got an A and also graded out of having to take the final? Lol that's sick man Congrats. Bunch of ppl were pissed... I guess if you had an A- you had to take exam.
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                That was so bomb.

Works >
                                this

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Still no worky. Alex link.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=pFCYXjpU4pY

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                                I wish! iPod Touch.
                                Yea, you were posting the mobile link so I had to edit it to work.
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X