• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Petis View Post
    Oh, okay. Now I see the light

I were confuzed
    Hahah all good.
    Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    Wow, I have apparently turned RT into the rest of this forum right now, great.....
    In the end, I love S-Chassis but at the same time I respect a good Integra.
    Damn right you will, my Integra, it will be dope eventually.
    Anybody here read Modified Mag?
    Nope.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
      No. Used to have a subscription to Sport Compact Car though.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Petis View Post
        I need some cash.... STAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who wants to buy my drum set? For srs
        those are pretty neat.

Yep. I just bought the recent one with Damon and Toby's feature.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          those are pretty neat.

Yep. I just bought the recent one with Damon and Toby's feature.
          That S13 Hatch is exactly what I want to build. Though maybe Meisters instead of the Emotion CRs.

Comment

• this shit is crazy

Beautifull car and some lights. Personal project where I tried to utilize my skills in camera animation and Mental Ray FG rendering. Great fun making edits and final&#8230;
            Originally posted by da3bous
            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

That S13 Hatch is exactly what I want to build. Though maybe Meisters instead of the Emotion CRs.
              Yeah, Damon's hatch is perfect. So clean and perfect execution of a well done build.

with Meisters, it'd look like this. I like it either way, with Meisters or CR's.

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
              this shit is crazy

http://vimeo.com/12613824
              siiiickkk

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Yeah, Damon's hatch is perfect. So clean and perfect execution of a well done build.

with Meisters, it'd look like this.

I'll just go change my pants now.....

Comment

with Meisters, it'd look like this.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...7/_MG_0081.jpg
                  But those are SSR Professor SP1s....

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

I'll just go change my pants now.....
                    I have a bunch of pics of that 240.

Theres a video of it I posted on my blog a while back
                    pure sex. One of the cleanest 240&#8217;s I&#8217;ve seen.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    But those are SSR Professor SP1s....
                    saaamee thiiinnggg

Drama you are like god

Comment

saaamee thiiinnggg
                      In terms of design? Subtle difference.

WORK

SSR

Comment

• Yea I can tell the slight differences. I'm an artist, I notice these things . It's just people see them as the same wheel so yea...

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Yep they are SSRs, my number two choice of wheels. Omg more pants ruined, http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...&v=pFCYXjpU4pY (same car as above)

Comment

Yep they are SSRs, my number two choice of wheels. Omg more pants ruined, http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...&v=pFCYXjpU4pY (same car as above)
                            I dont see any video haha

Drama you are like god

Comment

Yea I can tell the slight differences. I'm an artist, I notice these things . It's just people see them as the same wheel so yea...
                              Then don't spread misinformation....that is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                Then don't spread misinformation....that is all.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X