X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would buy another DA. It drove like a dream.... not a missprint. That car handles on rails and was a blast to drive.

It didn't handle as well as my FC or Miata, but it was still just as fun when grip driving.
    SLAMMED GARAGE
    slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

• When I say a dream, I mean like an absolutely flawless driving experience, no torque steer, no serious understeer, no prominent over steer, takes a corner like you know you're cornering. Absolutely perfect experience. I guess I should have been more clear about that haha. I mean don't get me wrong, FWD cars like Mini's, GTI's, Civic Si's, Integra's they all handle really nicely, take corners really well, but in comparison to a RWD car in the same "class" they can't hold a candle to them.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 987 Cayman S' handle really good around turns, just are a harsh ride on bumps and stuff
        Instagram: danimal._
        Mercedes Build Thread
        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• I also know a shakema, yes that's right, shakema and Shameka

Comment

• Direct me to their parents, so I can hit them in the face.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              When I say a dream, I mean like an absolutely flawless driving experience, no torque steer, no serious understeer, no prominent over steer, takes a corner like you know you're cornering. Absolutely perfect experience. I guess I should have been more clear about that haha. I mean don't get me wrong, FWD cars like Mini's, GTI's, Civic Si's, Integra's they all handle really nicely, take corners really well, but in comparison to a RWD car in the same "class" they can't hold a candle to them.
              Dude, with the right work done to suspension and whatnot, I can promise you, a track s13 would be dead even with a track DA, if hp was equal. I am 100% an advocate of RWD, because I really enjoy drifting, but had 7 FWD cars, and they all COULD 'hold a candle' to most RWD cars, in the same hp bracket, on a road course.

Your dc2 could be a track beast if you knew what to do.
              SLAMMED GARAGE

Comment

• Oh, I was talking stock for stock lol. With work, anything is possible haha.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Why would anyone, purposefully buy a Neon.... THAT is the real question here.
                  Neons Are FUN. Seriously, Thier awesome to drive, And make really good Autocross cars.
                  Can look sweet too. Dont mind the Knockoffs.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

You're an idiot for ditching.
                    I didn't ditch.READ. She told me to wait outside the class, then she thought I ditched and wrote a referral. She looked out into the halls and saw me and continued back inside and continued the referral. Now I have something against her.

Then my parents called and she tried coming up with all this stupid bullshit.

Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                    Elitist!

Thats what the Forza mods/developers called us(the forum people) cause all we wanted where better wheels, and new cars (S13 onevia, JZX's, etc.)
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Oh, I was talking stock for stock lol. With work, anything is possible haha.
                      Oh, okay. Now I see the light

I were confuzed
                      SLAMMED GARAGE

Comment

• Wow, I have apparently turned RT into the rest of this forum right now, great.....
                        In the end, I love S-Chassis but at the same time I respect a good Integra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                          In the end, I love S-Chassis but at the same time I respect a good Integra.
                          ditto
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I need some cash.... STAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who wants to buy my drum set? For srs
                            SLAMMED GARAGE

Comment

• Anybody here read Modified Mag?

Comment

• or these
                                SLAMMED GARAGE

Comment

Working...
                                X