Clear All

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
    Just had Taco Bell. Woop

post your order, its only polite

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      Sup doods, round two

also, my girlfriend is at work untill 11 and none of my roommates are home, I'm am lonely and bored, what do I do?
      Run around the house naked.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        post your order, its only polite
        This.

Last night I got my usual, 5 layer beefy, and three soft tacos.
        Sometimes I'll get the crunchwrap supreme and 3 soft tacos.
        Christof Goulart
        FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
          Fap.
          I was going to say the exact same thing... I might have to aswell... synchronized fappage opposite sides of the world?
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            I was going to say the exact same thing... I might have to aswell... synchronized fappage opposite sides of the world?
            Christof Goulart
            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Don't have a computer, and the girlfriend sword she was guna sex me up after work

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                It's only gay if the balls touch.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Run around the house naked.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Any of the forums I am on that have chatboxes, I don't really like, conversations are hard to get into, and people get aggravated very quickly. RT is best IMO, conversation is easy to get into, sure its fast paced, but its RT you can be as random as you want without being called a troll, and have people getting their panties in a bunch.

RT >
                    I've had the exact opposite experience on two other forums I'm a regular at. The Chatboxes are nearly constantly in use, and people can vent without wasting forum space. It's also faster for having conversations, or asking quick questions.

Originally posted by Petis View Post
                    I use the chatbox on VSC often.
                    Likewise. In fact, since I haven't really got much to contribute these days, I usually just come in and hang out in the chatbox to catch up with people, while I check out the build updates.

Comment

• I guess it all depends on the people. But I feel on here, there would be a ton of trolling and flaming everywhere. I mean I love SW, but that's just what I would feel would happen.. There has been a massive influx of new users, and a bunch of them have terrible attitudes. And it would have to be under constant moderation, and there really aren't that many mods on this site.

I just feel it would be a waste.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kielan, what if you could only view the chatbox after you had 'x' ammount of posts?
                        SLAMMED GARAGE
                        slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

• On the other forum, it's only viewable by members, and only usable by supporting members... that was their sort of way to regulate.

Comment

• While that would work, I don't see a lot of SW's veteran members using it. At least not for a while. I know eventually rather than having say 50 people over say 1,000 posts, there will be hundreds, but its not at that point yet.

I am not opposed to the idea of the chat box, I just don't think it would get used/it could potentially cause problems.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Only one way to find out, right?

Flickr

Comment

• You guys are the mods hahah, not me.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X