X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Not my department haha.. Cal? thats almost yours haha
    Haha, almost. Whoever manages the server and vBulletin will do that, not me.

I just got the users and user permissions and random forum and such.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by firelizard View Post
      Chatbox would surely be easier on the server.
      I was thinking about this today.
      SLAMMED GARAGE
      slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

• If there's enough interest, I can make a forum-wide announcement and poll to see what people would like. Then, the staff can talk it over.
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• imo chat is a dumb idea. Ive had it on other forums i admin on. its popular at first, then after a few weeks nobody uses it anymore.
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Any of the forums I am on that have chatboxes, I don't really like, conversations are hard to get into, and people get aggravated very quickly. RT is best IMO, conversation is easy to get into, sure its fast paced, but its RT you can be as random as you want without being called a troll, and have people getting their panties in a bunch.

RT >
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Any of the forums I am on that have chatboxes, I don't really like, conversations are hard to get into, and people get aggravated very quickly. RT is best IMO, conversation is easy to get into, sure its fast paced, but its RT you can be as random as you want without being called a troll, and have people getting their panties in a bunch.

RT >
              God damn you are such a troll.
              RT isn't just some random thread you know? It's very pointed towards the specifics!

<3
              Christof Goulart
              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Any of the forums I am on that have chatboxes, I don't really like, conversations are hard to get into, and people get aggravated very quickly. RT is best IMO, conversation is easy to get into, sure its fast paced, but its RT you can be as random as you want without being called a troll, and have people getting their panties in a bunch.

RT >
                Pretty much nailed everything. & easier to make friends (in or out of state.)

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• The other good part of RT is that you can quote people, which makes it easier to have proper discussions... chat box would be even more fast pace then RT... Fock that in the anus.

I wouldnt bother Cal.. pretty sure the guys would leave it as it is..
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I think the chat would work better on this forums because there is a core of people that would use it for sure. AKA those who post in RT. It would just have a faster pace.
                    SLAMMED GARAGE

Comment

• Sup doods, round two

also, my girlfriend is at work untill 11 and none of my roommates are home, I'm am lonely and bored, what do I do?

Comment

• I use the chatbox on VSC often.
                        SLAMMED GARAGE

Comment

• Yall discuss, I'm just here to help make this place better. I have no opinion on this specific matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                            Pretty much nailed everything. & easier to make friends (in or out of state.)
                            Exactly.

And in cases prisoners in other countries.
                            Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            The other good part of RT is that you can quote people, which makes it easier to have proper discussions... chat box would be even more fast pace then RT... Fock that in the anus.

I wouldnt bother Cal.. pretty sure the guys would leave it as it is..
                            This.
                            Originally posted by Petis View Post
                            I think the chat would work better on this forums because there is a core of people that would use it for sure. AKA those who post in RT. It would just have a faster pace.
                            I'd never use it. I despise them hahaha. And I am on here like 18 hours a day.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• And I say no to chat, I do the majority of my posting on my phone, i havnt been on a computer in weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                                Sup doods, round two

also, my girlfriend is at work untill 11 and none of my roommates are home, I'm am lonely and bored, what do I do?
                                Fap.

Comment

Working...
                                X