This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
    Houston = where all the Asians live in Texas.
    True because I lived there before I moved to California.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      True because I lived there before I moved to California.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
      Originally posted by Jedidiah
      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

I'm not.

I was born in Texas. My parents met in college here.
        Ah, well that explains it. I have been wondering for a long time.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Houston = where all the Asians live in Texas.
          I did not know this, lol alot of my family lives there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Ah, well that explains it. I have been wondering for a long time.
            What does that explain again?
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
              So is our school.
              The school with some crappy drivers.

Apparently there is someone that goes to our school with a Blue Lambo.

I've heard about it..never seen the Lamborghini.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                I did not know this, lol alot of my family lives there.
                I would assume you're Asian as well?

Comment

• lol

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

I would assume you're Asian as well?
                    i can be asian?
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• You're "lack" of Asian friends. For some reason most American's don't have Asian friends.

I have noticed that many Asians are always together in groups, typically those who are new to America. I mean in comparison Blacks, Asin groups are much less obnoxious, and really are a bunch of nice kids who are really shy and are unsure on how to fit in. Where as black groups, dear god. They are loud, obnoxious, and really pretty much **** people who aren't black.

Which would be why I don't associate with that garbage, Blacks bitch and moan for decades to be intergrated to society to be equal, then what do they do. Artificially segregate themselves. Its ridiculous..
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You're "lack" of Asian friends. For some reason most American's don't have Asian friends.

I have noticed that many Asians are always together in groups, typically those who are new to America. I mean in comparison Blacks, Asin groups are much less obnoxious, and really are a bunch of nice kids who are really shy and are unsure on how to fit in. Where as black groups, dear god. They are loud, obnoxious, and really pretty much **** people who aren't black.

Which would be why I don't associate with that garbage, Blacks bitch and moan for decades to be intergrated to society to be equal, then what do they do. Artificially segregate themselves. Its ridiculous..

Tell us how you really feel.

Yeah, dated an Asian once who associated with almost all Asians in said groups. Not really my thing, but I thought I'd try it out. Needless to say, it obviously didn't work out.

While we're talking about this... Why is it 99.9% of black women are fucking loud and have no general respect for anyone else in the room (or wherever they might be)?

Comment

You're "lack" of Asian friends. For some reason most American's don't have Asian friends.

I have asian friends

and why don't you take this energy and place it in your paper.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                          you sir, win this battle.
                          “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Tell us how you really feel.

Yeah, dated an Asian once who associated with almost all Asians in said groups. Not really my thing, but I thought I'd try it out. Needless to say, it obviously didn't work out.

While we're talking about this... Why is it 99.9% of black women are fucking loud and have no general respect for anyone else in the room (or wherever they might be)?
                            Yeah they are, one more reason to dislike them. I can't stand them. I mean my entire mom's side is black, so I'm used to it at home, and love it, because I give them endless shit. But on the street, its absurd. Black teen girls are the worst. I will NEVER pursue a black girl.
                            Originally posted by Krank View Post
                            I have asian friends

and why don't you take this energy and place it in your paper.
                            Shut up, the paper is going well. I need a break before I shoot someone though.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Shut up, the paper is going well. I need a break before I shoot someone though.
                              you know i'm just giving you shit.

and you should pursue a black chick for a one nighter. They give great BJs.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                              you sir, win this battle.
                              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Uh, so there is one girl who I find eerily attractive even with a Chelsea cut. Though, I think she might be a lesbian using context clues on FB.

Comment

Working...
                                X