X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And find me a fighter chick like Gina.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Krav maga or however you spell that shit needs to just be renamed "Not to be fucked with"... Those dudes are some bad mf'ers.

I probably haven't lifted/went to the gym on a regular basis in like 2.5-3 years...And that's why I gained 40lbs.

That's it, gym pass time.
      Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        Sucks

Chest back, bis tris, legs shoulders, repeat. Or chest tris, back bis. Whatever you prefer.

Ha not if your picking fights with people just to be a Douche... Happened before with another friend. Your on your own in that case.
        werd. i got into a fight once. pushed the dude as hard as i could. then my left shoulder popped out of the back of the socket and went dead. its was painful. but then i was mid fight with only one arm, and in pain. lucky one of my buddys was there and saw that. hit him with a haymaker and we left. couldnt move my arm for like 2-3 weeks
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Fuck you Calvin she's mine!!!
          cars and stuff

Comment

Sucks

Chest back, bis tris, legs shoulders, repeat. Or chest tris, back bis. Whatever you prefer.

Ha not if your picking fights with people just to be a Douche... Happened before with another friend. Your on your own in that case.
            I will pick fights, and you will defend me.
            Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
            And find me a fighter chick like Gina.

....Not again.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
              Krav maga or however you spell that shit needs to just be renamed "Not to be fucked with"... Those dudes are some bad mf'ers.

I probably haven't lifted/went to the gym on a regular basis in like 2.5-3 years...And that's why I gained 40lbs.

That's it, gym pass time.
              those guys are legit

Comment

Fuck you Calvin she's mine!!!
                NO. I called dibs first.
                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Speaking of the gym. Today is Wednesday, so that means gym after work and running. Yay. Not. I'm way too tired for this shit today.

Comment

• BRB, coffee.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                      BRB, coffee.
                      best decision i made all day was to get coffee. well, that was probably the only decision ive made all day

Comment

• I Havnt had a coffee yet and surprisingly I'm doing just fine. I feel a he'll headache coming later today if I don't get my caffeine fix soon tho lol
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Caffeine doesn't affect me at all. I just like the way coffee tastes.

Comment

I Havnt had a coffee yet and surprisingly I'm doing just fine. I feel a he'll headache coming later today if I don't get my caffeine fix soon tho lol
                            i felt it coming on. thats why i had to go to dunkin. i needed my fix

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                              Caffeine doesn't affect me at all. I just like the way coffee tastes.
                              lack of caffeine gives me horrible headaches. Im good for one day, but on the second its no fun

Comment

• god damn i **** USPS. fuck them

Comment

Working...
                                X