X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to this thread I ordered a Domino's pizza online. Went and picked it up though, 'cause I ain't paying a dude to drive 2 minutes to my house.

The Brooklyn is friggin' good. I don't normally fold pizzas, but this one is extra thin in the middle on purpose, and it's damn good.

Also watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion show in HD... Katy Perry can't stop them from bouncing.

Comment

• Originally posted by firelizard View Post
      Thanks to this thread I ordered a Domino's pizza online. Went and picked it up though, 'cause I ain't paying a dude to drive 2 minutes to my house.

The Brooklyn is friggin' good. I don't normally fold pizzas, but this one is extra thin in the middle on purpose, and it's damn good.

Also watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion show in HD... Katy Perry can't stop them from bouncing.
      lol what station ty? dominoes is good.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        Josh i added you on xbox., lowlinc88
        Word... I jus got some cold stone MMMMMMMMM
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Downloaded it.

And just found some cola in the fridge when I put the pizza away. This night is awesome so far.

Comment

• VS fashion show was stunning.

And for all those that want to drift, I will be online when I get back from the library, add me.

prodigee92

Hopefully we can get a big session like last night.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• glass of whiskey? you fucking betcha. today was a good day for ol' dave

lol
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                glass of whiskey? you fucking betcha. today was a good day for ol' dave

lol
                Dave, do you by any chance know anything about boosting an LS motor?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Dave, do you by any chance know anything about boosting an LS motor?
                  lots actually. whats up?

Comment

• Trying to get my mind around what I need. I don't know much about actual turbo sizes and such, but I know all the parts and stuff I need.

Here's what I want out of it.
                    Mild boost (6 lbs max I'd say), nothing to make me need forged internals or any of that stuff.
                    250ish HP
                    And I have no idea as to what I should do as far as BOV/DV/Wastegate, etc.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Trying to get my mind around what I need. I don't know much about actual turbo sizes and such, but I know all the parts and stuff I need.

Here's what I want out of it.
                      Mild boost (6 lbs max I'd say), nothing to make me need forged internals or any of that stuff.
                      250ish HP
                      And I have no idea as to what I should do as far as BOV/DV/Wastegate, etc.
                      for your goals, you can get away with the bare basics.

cast manifold, t3t4 hybrid journal bearing turbo, 38mm wastegate, any bov will work, front mount intercooler, boost/vac gauge, manual boost controller, air/fuel gauge, plumbing

since your goals are so low, you can get away with the basics

Comment

• I can tell you everything about turboing a Honda. You do it. Think your cool/fast for about a month. It blows up.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Fuuuu, I gotta get my box son

Comment

• Also I may need a 2002

Comment

• so have i mentioned how stoked i am about this job interview yet? cause i fucking am. i think i actually have a really good chance of gettting it, and making a lot of money there

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                for your goals, you can get away with the bare basics.

cast manifold, t3t4 hybrid journal bearing turbo, 38mm wastegate, any bov will work, front mount intercooler, boost/vac gauge, manual boost controller, air/fuel gauge, plumbing

since your goals are so low, you can get away with the basics
                                Wordddd.
                                Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                I can tell you everything about turboing a Honda. You do it. Think your cool/fast for about a month. It blows up.

I actually lol'd at this.
                                Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                                Also I may need a 2002
                                Do eeetttt. 2002's are so awesome, stanced or not, awesome.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                so have i mentioned how stoked i am about this job interview yet? cause i fucking am. i think i actually have a really good chance of gettting it, and making a lot of money there
                                Fingers crossed for you sir. Where is the job?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X