X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    this, but I still like it better than Forza
    is it the better tire wear? or the damage? or the body mods?
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Has been a while!

Funny story dude hahaha

Damn straight, I rate gt5 better then any other driving game.
      Thanks haha. My mom laughed about it but my dad thought I needed some sort of punishment so yea haha.

Gotta dip for lunch, so I'll catch you guys on later. Dueces, bros!

GT5> all
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Damn straight, I rate gt5 better then any other driving game.
        Imo forza 3 is better then gt5 in more then a few aspects...for a game that was in development for 10 years I am very disappointed

Comment

• I'd probably only get GT5 for the photography aspect of it, some of the shots i've seen are epic !

Comment

• I want gt5 just so I can have it.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by grundle View Post
              Imo forza 3 is better then gt5 in more then a few aspects...for a game that was in development for 10 years I am very disappointed
              Im sure you know the story behind it right? How they pretty much had to start from scratch like a year ago..... Hence the reason there are only so many premium cars etc..

I just like the way it feels, The graphics arent too bad, and xbox is gay
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Only to level 5 or 6 and I'm not too impressed so far. Anyone try playing it with a wheel?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  I want gt5 just so I can have it.
                  Poser.

Don't think i'd like the 24 hours of Le Mans race much

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    Poser.

Don't think i'd like the 24 hours of Le Mans race much
                    I would have thought they would shorten it to 24 minutes?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Nah, GT5 is hardcore, yo !

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        Only to level 5 or 6 and I'm not too impressed so far. Anyone try playing it with a wheel?
                        I want a wheel just to drift.... steering is the only thing letting me down in that department..

Im 2 races away from level 18 and have a fleet of exotics

ferrari 458 italia is worth its weight in gold.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Hai guys!

I wanna get GT5 soo bad it hurts, no really. I'm a huge GT fan an spent many an hour tuning the Escudo pikes peak to run 7.3s 1/4s on GT4. But my PS3 was stolen earlier this year (by my sister of all people) an since then a mate lent me her xbox, bought forza 3 an honestly i was impressed. Its jus not GT.
                          Last edited by nellydragracer; 12-06-2010, 02:13 PM. Reason: coz ov terible gramer...
                          Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                          Internet high five for you.

Comment

• I can't drift on that game. I spent forever trying to get it down. No luck.

Comment

• Forza 3 was a game that I was instantly good at drifting, perfect wall taps just come naturally to me now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                                Forza 3 was a game that I was instantly good at drifting, perfect wall taps just come naturally to me now.
                                You should join us in our slide seshes they are quite entertaining.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X