X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go read a book about your beloved malcom x
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• So The douchebag above me in my apartment building decides 630 is a good time to start vacuuming. Ffffff woke me up.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Mmmm. Tuna Casserole and a ham sandwich.
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
        Originally posted by Jedidiah
        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• And I did not know there was a class dedicated to teaching the subject of one person. Crazy.
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            go read a book about your beloved malcom x
            Bah I don't care about that. I took it because it was that or art history. Both classes suck major.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
              And I did not know there was a class dedicated to teaching the subject of one person. Crazy.
              I haven't learned anything about him. It's Been about all his influences. It's awful.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Bah I don't care about that. I took it because it was that or art history. Both classes suck major.
                I would have taken art history. That class was cake. A few essays, some reading and a visit to a museum + essay about said visit = A+.

Comment

• looooove chicken noodle soup... BT's recommendation of the day.

Comment

• right now i'm sitting having lunch at a cafe, listening to two middle aged women get scammed into a pyramid scheme.

these bitches are idiots

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                      right now i'm sitting having lunch at a cafe, listening to two middle aged women get scammed into a pyramid scheme.

these bitches are idiots
                      which one? Advocare, Mona*vie, Amway...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        which one? Advocare, Mona*vie, Amway...?
                        i know a couple guys making tons of money in monavie. they tried to get me in on that shit years ago
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• yeah, there some people making serious loot off of that... my dad just bought like $500 worth of the mona*vie stuff, but only so he could sell his product to the mona*vie millionaires

Comment

yeah, there some people making serious loot off of that... my dad just bought like $500 worth of the mona*vie stuff, but only so he could sell his product to the mona*vie millionaires
                            lol. that stuff is like crack though. when they run out people start jonesing for it HARD. the owner of the last shop i worked for sold/used it. people used to come in like "i need my monavie fix maaaaaan." i was amazed.

but they say it works

Comment

• well it does something that's for sure...I just want to see the bottling plant where this stuff gets corked... has to be absurd.

Comment

well it does something that's for sure...I just want to see the bottling plant where this stuff gets corked... has to be absurd.
                                since your dads involved, do you use it?

Comment

Working...
                                X