X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have until June 19th. No one here can bitch.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ive been done with school for quite some time......
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• bahahahha. you probably had one long ass spring break though, huh?

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          What do you do?
          I work at an accident reconstruction engineering firm as an assistant. My boss is an expert witness and we investigate accidents for lawyers and insurance companies. I prepare the drawings, some minor analysis stuff, survey the sites, and inspect the cars, research, etc.

Somewhat like Edward Norton in fight club.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
            I work at an accident reconstruction engineering firm as an assistant. My boss is an expert witness and we investigate accidents for lawyers and insurance companies. I prepare the drawings, some minor analysis stuff, survey the sites, and inspect the cars, research, etc.

do you run a "soap" company too?
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I still got next week with finals, and tomorrow is gonna suck. Gotta do a paper, do a powerpoint, and finish a test all before midnight tonight. It's 2:45 and I have yet to start either. Tonight is gonna suck
              Pose for the frame

Comment

That's pretty cool actually, so I am guessing you recreate the accidents in AutoCAD?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

doesn't sound too bad. you can draw me up some raised strut towers for my mk4 if ya want

Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                  I still got next week with finals, and tomorrow is gonna suck. Gotta do a paper, do a powerpoint, and finish a test all before midnight tonight. It's 2:45 and I have yet to start either. Tonight is gonna suck
                  find a girlfriend...i always wait until the last minute then say "but babyyy you want me to pass so i can get a good job and support you riiiiiiiighhhht?" then dump the shit you don't want to do with her

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• @Tuck&Poke, can you draw up plans for coilover suspension for my W201?

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                    SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
                      find a girlfriend...i always wait until the last minute then say "but babyyy you want me to pass so i can get a good job and support you riiiiiiiighhhht?" then dump the shit you don't want to do with her
                      Hah, I wish the girl I was talking to worked out. Then I'd be playing that card right now
                      Shit never goes as planned though. Oh well
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
                        doesn't sound too bad. you can draw me up some raised strut towers for my mk4 if ya want
                        i'm sure with some measurements i could, i prefer solid works for 3d stuff though since i have a very old version of autocad here at work.

Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                        @Tuck&Poke, can you draw up plans for coilover suspension for my W201?
                        that may be a bit beyond me
                        Last edited by Tuck&Poke; 05-05-2010, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          That's pretty cool actually, so I am guessing you recreate the accidents in AutoCAD?
                          yea, imagine an aerial view of the intersection with cars placed at varying important points in the accident, for example where they started, point of contact, and then their final rest. I'll post up a screen shot one of these days

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                            Hah, I wish the girl I was talking to worked out. Then I'd be playing that card right now
                            Shit never goes as planned though. Oh well
                            mehh, they're more trouble than they're worth anyway.

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                            i'm sure with some measurements i could, i prefer solid works for 3d stuff though since i have a very old version of autocad here at work.

word, guess i'll just wing it

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• So the girl that I was talking about called me late last night crying, my car is in the shop so I couldn't run over to her, but today, after class she came to me, she was depressed etc. It's that guy she was with.

I was there for her, boya!

cmon cmon cmon... rebound with me...

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                              SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• This guy at my girlfriends school keeps hitting on her and rubbing her shoulder. Its almost comical because he thinks he's the shit

Still, its kinda annoying, and bugging her

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X