X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is very true.

Comment

• im curious to see how the rest of the member base reacts. most forum users are very resistant to change
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• yep, theyre whinnying about it, i just got on for all of 2 minutes and i saw plenty of complaints aready

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
          yep, theyre whinnying about it, i just got on for all of 2 minutes and i saw plenty of complaints aready
          ive seen forums that are pretty huge fall apart because of changes to the forum

Comment

• vortex is like the 4th largest forum in the world, i think honda-tech is first. I think its too big to fail, i mean unless they royally fuck it up, which i don think they will. There is such a tremendous wealth of knowledge on there its ridiculous.

Comment

vortex is like the 4th largest forum in the world, i think honda-tech is first. I think its too big to fail, i mean unless they royally fuck it up, which i don think they will. There is such a tremendous wealth of knowledge on there its ridiculous.
              it doesnt take much to ruin a forum. and because its so big, im really curious how itll all go over during the change over

Comment

• People are bitching about it like VMG had a choice and decided to all of a sudden change forums. They've honestly done a great job moving everything over and are working towards making it as similar to the old layout as possible. Frankly, the new format is different but really could be so much worse, it's by far the cleanest vbulletin forum I've seen already and it's only been a day since they moved it

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• it feels so.....different...

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• I got a 100 percent on my midterm that's worth half of my friggen grade!

Last edited by Atlantian; 05-05-2010, 01:14 PM.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                    SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• hah, nice gif. and congrats on the grade.
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Congrats.

Never really been on Vortex all that much, I mean I preferred the old layout but its not like I was over there enough to care. Getting the old look back will be tough but I am sure they will find something that will work for them.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i cant wait for today to be done, if i look at one more autocad drawing im gonna shoot myself.

Comment

i cant wait for today to be done, if i look at one more autocad drawing im gonna shoot myself.
                            What do you do?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Two more classes and I'm done with classes for the semester. Epic.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• i have 3 more days

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Working...
                                X