X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, Its not.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Oh yes it is.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Wanna bet?

Comment

• Yes.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• $10?

Comment

• i need popcorn. this starts to get interesting
              Originally posted by Oxer
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                $10?
                You're stolen money isn't worth anything to me.

AKA I don't have $10 to bet.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The auto enthusiast thread is popcorn worthy....

Kielan called it, a storm is coming.... Ive got $5 that says it turns nasty in 2 days time!

Any takers?

Comment

• Haha Oxer, night shift has got to you again.

Wrote something that has nothing to do with the topic and I'm in it even though I haven't even contributed to that conversation.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I give it to tonight before Mike and Ben go on a murderous rampage.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ok guys my roomate is still asleep at 2pm is it mean of me to turn on the microwave to make m some food. his alarm went off at like 11 and he still isnt up

Comment

• So when I left to come to work today, I went to wash the windscreen with the window washer... and there was no water left in the bottle, so all the shit on the windscreen got smudged.

I had a bottle of water, so I open the door and pour water on it, then put the wipers on. In a RHD car the wipers wipe to the rhs, so naturally I get covered in fucking water. So there I am soaked, running late for work, already around the corner from home. Being a complete moron I do it a second time...

So Im like fuck it. Wipe my face and glasses so I can see the fucking road, Drive to work with the windows down in the hope Ill dry off before I get to work.

Get to work, and my shirt was only slightly damp, almost 100% dry.

fuckyeah.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Unstanced View Post
                            ok guys my roomate is still asleep at 2pm is it mean of me to turn on the microwave to make m some food. his alarm went off at like 11 and he still isnt up
                            "I like cinnamon rolls, but I don't always have time to make a pan. That's why I wish they would sell cinnamon roll incense. After all, I'd rather light a stick and have my roommate wake up with false hopes." -Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                              Haha Oxer, night shift has got to you again.

Wrote something that has nothing to do with the topic and I'm in it even though I haven't even contributed to that conversation.

Seriously... Only I can do something that stupid right? hahahahaha

Originally posted by Unstanced View Post
                              ok guys my roomate is still asleep at 2pm is it mean of me to turn on the microwave to make m some food. his alarm went off at like 11 and he still isnt up
                              Fuck him. Not literaly, unless you're into that type of thing, but food > other peoples needs.

Comment

• Sunday = not that many people on the forums.

Tomorrow however, lots of people. Storm

Expect to read essays.

Comment

Working...
                                X