This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
    you arent going to find them offered through school. after you have studied for the exam, there are testing centers. the books and test makes it expensive. id make it an extreme priority to pass the first time.
    Some schools offer programs to get your prepared for them and will take you right up to the point where you can pass it, (like a SAT prep course) and then you take it that way. But yeah I would like to bang out a few certifications.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Unstanced View Post
      technically no because that is a gen. ed. graduation requirement tbh i could have taken spanish and it would have been easy because of my 3 years of spanish in high school but i am taking german instead because its cooler.
      Ah I see, I suck so hard at languages learning a new one, just wasn't something I was willing to do.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• that might be better off for you if you think you are wasting time at school. if you get started now, you would achieve more for your future from studying and getting those certs then wasting time studying bullshit classes that have nothing to do with your major. believe me, been there got it done, but i felt like i wasted a year off of GE and upper division GE crap.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• so guys its been to long for me

if i bring a chick home with me from the pub and have sexy time.

do i like need to feed her, let her shower and drive her home after getting up?

Comment

that might be better off for you if you think you are wasting time at school. if you get started now, you would achieve more for your future from studying and getting those certs then wasting time studying bullshit classes that have nothing to do with your major. believe me, been there got it done, but i felt like i wasted a year off of GE and upper division GE crap.
            I'm seriously considering it, I have no idea how my parents will react... That's going to be a fun one to tackle... Not.

I see no point in these Gen Eds. None of them are going to benefit me. Like I HAVE to take Bio. WTF how does that relate in any, way, shape, or form to IT?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              so guys its been to long for me

Been a long time for me, aka never so I can't really help you there.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• FFUUUUUU, stop talking about school, uni is doing my head in, i just wana finish the fucker off and be out of there and it looks like i'll be back for another semester coz i'm pretty sure i failed a class or 2.

after uni definetly taking at least 6 months break before looking for a full time job
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• halp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Been a long time for me, aka never so I can't really help you there.
                    still on your v-plates?

youre a good looking kid man (no homo)

Comment

wtf dude. are you trying to date her? no, do your business and you take the lead. get up, shower, make her shower as well, and when you are about to leave, thats her cue as well.
                      Originally posted by Kielan
                      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

dude you are a bogan, you should know the right answer to that,
                        when she goes to shower after sexy time, grab all her clothes, throw them outside and when she walks out, say you friends are comming over and will be here in 2 minutes.
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• for some reason i have to take 3 Accounting/management/Econ classes for my degree wtf
                          also i should have gotten CompTIA A+ certified senior year of hs but i got lazy and now you have to get it renewed every 3 years instead of lifetime like i could have got.

Comment

• Yup, thats another problem of mine, lets not turn this into a "Kielan's life blows" thread.

And thanks.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

wtf dude. are you trying to date her? no, do your business and you take the lead. get up, shower, make her shower as well, and when you are about to leave, thats her cue as well.
                              wtf why would i be dating her???? and why would i need to leave my own house?

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              dude you are a bogan, you should know the right answer to that,
                              when she goes to shower after sexy time, grab all her clothes, throw them outside and when she walks out, say you friends are comming over and will be here in 2 minutes.
                              she will want a shower after sexytime? wtf.

and lol.... why would my friends come over at like 6am in the morning?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Yup, thats another problem of mine, lets not turn this into a "Kielan's life blows" thread.

And thanks.
                                dun worry man, it will happen eventually i didnt loose mine til i was nearly 20

Comment

Working...
                                X