This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    OHHHHHH I thought you were referring to wRek... That's where I was completely lost, and I just never made the connection.
    Hah! I wish I had a story to tell. My wife got sent to San Diego for work for 3 months. I have to wait till the end of this month to go visit her. Until then I'm SOL.
    1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• well i was quoting...ha

Comment

• That sucks bro. I mean not like I know what its like to have a GF go away or whatever, but I can imagine.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So complicated.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            That sucks bro. I mean not like I know what its like to have a GF go away or whatever, but I can imagine.
            Truth. It sucks being separated from someone you care about. Sucks even worse because we have a little girl who just turned 3 on Saturday. She missed our daughters birthday, misses mothers day, misses my birthday next month, misses fathers day, misses her own birthday with us, and misses our anniversary in July.

Shitty part about working for the government. They don't give a flying FUCK about your family life.
            1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• ugh well at least it's only 3 months. that actually doesn't seem all that bad.

edit-aaaaand i take back my statement after reading that last post.

Comment

• Damn that really sucks. Sorry man.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• O Hai Guiz. What's going on in here?

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                  SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• that's kinda creepy

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                      ugh well at least it's only 3 months. that actually doesn't seem all that bad.

edit-aaaaand i take back my statement after reading that last post.

Haha, yeah. There's a lot of parts of the trip that are worth it... WAAAAAAAY more money during the trip. She gets per-diem being there, as well as tons of overtime.

BUT, she missed getting to see this turn 3. (There's a reason why kids are so cute, it's so we don't kill them.)

1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• true statement right there. i have 2 boys lol

Comment

• It's true about kids and small animals... They're made so cute, so we don't murder them when they destroy things and piss you off. My daughter is such a pain at bed time. She wants to hold a 30 minute conversation about absolutely NOTHING..... But she's so cute when she sleeps!
                          1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by wRek View Post
                            Truth. It sucks being separated from someone you care about. Sucks even worse because we have a little girl who just turned 3 on Saturday. She missed our daughters birthday, misses mothers day, misses my birthday next month, misses fathers day, misses her own birthday with us, and misses our anniversary in July.

Shitty part about working for the government. They don't give a flying FUCK about your family life.
                            Sorry to hear that. Happy late birthday to your little girl.

Oh, and sweet car, I saw your car during the Point Defiance cruise.

Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                            that's kinda creepy
                            It's Epic Fail Guy from 4chan (guy who fails a lot who wears a Guy Fawkes mask). Haha...

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                              Sorry to hear that. Happy late birthday to your little girl.

Oh, and sweet car, I saw your car during the Point Defiance cruise.

It's Epic Fail Guy from 4chan (guy who fails a lot who wears a Guy Fawkes mask). Haha...
                              Thanks! I'm sure she'd appreciate it. She thinks her birthday is a world wide holiday.

You sure it was mine? I don't think I was on that one. I don't have the best memory though. I WAS on the Port Townsend cruise.
                              1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• Racing seats, red wheels, a bit of poke and stretch, pretty sure it was you.

And lol, I love little kids' naiveté and innocence.

Tina Fey in an interview about her movie "Date Night":
                                F: Recently, two of my dear friends who are writers at our show—a straight woman and a gay man who are also very close friends—came over. Afterward, my daughter, Alice, said, “You can tell they’re married because they take really good care of each other.” I thought, “That’s so sweet.” I said, “I hope you always think that’s what marriage is.”
                                That just warms my heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X