This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
    We should call it the Tuck & Poke dance since it reminds me of that story he told lol
    Which story? I like that name for the "dance" it really does make sense in every sense of the word.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wRek View Post
      Hi Heather. I'm Erik/Wrek. I'm glad that we can be friends. What do you drive? I don't really hang out on here as much as I should.
      another reflex mk4 ha

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Which story? I like that name for the "dance" it really does make sense in every sense of the word.
        the one he linked me to this morning about finger banging some chick lol. and hey it goes with his screen name. those banana's are definitely tucking and poking hahahaha

Comment

another reflex mk4 ha

That's dope! I'm a huge fan of silver mk4's. I need to post photos of my friend Mike's mk4 as soon as he gets the spacers on.

1999 Satin Silver mk4 GTI vr6. Cams and a shit ton of other N/A engine mods, gutted down to about 2500lbs with driver. Full cage. Dumped on 18x8 BBS RC's. Looks fairly stock from outside, until you spot the cage.
          1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• I just realized that my well I don't know what its called thing over there <--- says that I am a StanceWorks OG, which is completely ummm not true which you can see by my join date. I would love to be a SW OG but I jumped on the wagon a little late. Maybe in 3/4 years I could be a SW OG. .
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

the one he linked me to this morning about finger banging some chick lol. and hey it goes with his screen name. those banana's are definitely tucking and poking hahahaha
              Whose story I am so so so so lost.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

the one he linked me to this morning about finger banging some chick lol.

Uhhhhhhh... haha.
                1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

That's dope! I'm a huge fan of silver mk4's. I need to post photos of my friend Mike's mk4 as soon as he gets the spacers on.

1999 Satin Silver mk4 GTI vr6. Cams and a shit ton of other N/A engine mods, gutted down to about 2500lbs with driver. Full cage. Dumped on 18x8 BBS RC's. Looks fairly stock from outside, until you spot the cage.
                  sounds really sweet. mines just a plain 1.8t, nothing fancy.

Comment

Whose story I am so so so so lost.
                    Kielan....I expected you to be more on top of things lol

Comment

sounds really sweet. mines just a plain 1.8t, nothing fancy.
                      Still cool though. I always dig a clean OEM+ look.

My car will have some small changes in the next month. Some performance wise, and some visual.
                      1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• OHHHHHH I thought you were referring to wRek... That's where I was completely lost, and I just never made the connection.

Sorry to disappoint you Heather..
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Kielan....I expected you to be more on top of things lol

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...9&postcount=13
                          BWAHAHA! Awesome!
                          1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

Still cool though. I always dig a clean OEM+ look.

My car will have some small changes in the next month. Some performance wise, and some visual.
                            nice nice. yea i did all oem on my car. (it's not a 337 btw) haha

Comment

OHHHHHH I thought you were referring to wRek... That's where I was completely lost, and I just never made the connection.

Sorry to disappoint you Heather..
                              hahaha i was multi tasking, 2 conversations at once.

Comment

• Yeah in the same thread... Makes things so confusing.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X