This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    imo, titles should be given and earned, not available to just anyone... that's just my thinking.
    I agree. i also think that Cals post count should go back to normal.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

imo, titles should be given and earned, not available to just anyone... that's just my thinking.
      User titles are different than User Groups earned by post count.

PS: Mike was fine with my idea lol.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
      Originally posted by Jedidiah
      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Calvin's post count needs to go back to normal.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Calvin's post count needs to go back to normal.
          You just want to be top poster again.
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• I know, I just think it's cool when people earn a title... brings some merit to it... if you allow anyone to do it, it's just like another sig... but if someone sees "The German" well we know it's the german...frankly, i don't really care.. I'm just saying people enjoy things more when they earn it vs. having access to just do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
              You just want to be top poster again.
              Maybe.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I know, I just think it's cool when people earn a title... brings some merit to it... if you allow anyone to do it, it's just like another sig... but if someone sees "The German" well we know it's the german...frankly, i don't really care.. I'm just saying people enjoy things more when they earn it vs. having access to just do it.
                I earned Krylon..
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I know, I just think it's cool when people earn a title... brings some merit to it... if you allow anyone to do it, it's just like another sig... but if someone sees "The German" well we know it's the german...frankly, i don't really care.. I'm just saying people enjoy things more when they earn it vs. having access to just do it.
                  I'm just appealing to the masses. Can't win with everyone.

Plus, the admins won't get people asking to change it for them every 3 seconds, haha.

Comment

• And my post count is hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                      I'm just appealing to the masses. Can't win with everyone.

Plus, the admins won't get people asking to change it for them every 3 seconds, haha.
                      who said we have to appeal to the masses?

Comment

• I saw a FJ cruiser lifted with TE-37's today. I was perplexed to say the least.
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                          I saw a FJ cruiser lifted with TE-37's today. I was perplexed to say the least.
                          That's a win right there. There are TE37s made for SUVs.

Like this:http://img337.imageshack.us/i/dream4runnerah5.jpg

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

who said we have to appeal to the masses?
                            This.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Me, damnit.

Comment

• Wacka Flacka "Hard in the Paint" Parody! Directed, produced and edited by MARTIN USHER and JAMES DAVIS. Director of Photography: Mark NicholsLIVE THAT LIFE...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                                yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Working...
                                X