• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't have to pay mine till I'm 25.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by nellydragracer View Post

Will she pay for mine? Just got my renewel through from my current insurer, they want £2700.00 to cover my 316i!!!!!
      I have/ had the exact same problem. So my mum pays the insurance until i got a job and can pay it for my own. Should be in 2 and a half years
      Originally posted by Oxer
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I can promise many drunk hot girls.

I disagree the whole emo thing does nothing for me.

NC hasn't done shit for anyone in a long time.
        To each his own, but the last girl I dated that looked like that ended up being bat shit crazy. So probably no more for me.

Yeah NC is basically just boredom put into state form. Minus the Outer Banks and Boone.
        1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
        2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
        flickr

Comment

• Bat shit crazy girls are the best kind!
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
            To each his own, but the last girl I dated that looked like that ended up being bat shit crazy. So probably no more for me.

Yeah NC is basically just boredom put into state form. Minus the Outer Banks and Boone.
            I think a man should at least date one Emo girl in his life. I still don't have Could have,but she kinda stalked me so no way.
            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Bat shit crazy?
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• paying insurance sucks
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Aka insane.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post

outer banks is awesome. my uncle has a house there
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Bat shit crazy girls are the best kind!
                      well my mom also walked in on me getting head from her so.... didn't help the situation.

lol
                      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                        I have/ had the exact same problem. So my mum pays the insurance until i got a job and can pay it for my own. Should be in 2 and a half years
                        I **** you... the thing is before the 316i (which is an auto aswell) I had a 325tds saloon an it pulled like a train, i sold that as it was slowly dying, bought the coupe an my premium went up!! Doesn't make sense to me.
                        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                        Internet high five for you.

Comment

• Oh that must have been fun...

I was kidding btw. Bat shit crazy is no good for anyone.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dave lock that thread, its gone on long enough.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by nellydragracer View Post
                              I **** you... the thing is before the 316i (which is an auto aswell) I had a 325tds saloon an it pulled like a train, i sold that as it was slowly dying, bought the coupe an my premium went up!! Doesn't make sense to me.
                              That's why i got the Touring. Sedan,Coupé and Convertible would have been more expensive. They are dr most likely driven by younger men, who have more crashes and cost the insurance company more. So you have to pay more insurance.
                              Touring and Compacts are on the same level, because they are not that "famous". But i **** Compacts with a passion unless you put an S50+ in them
                              Last edited by K.rischan; 12-02-2010, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• sweet, I just posed a trollface in there too.... hahaha

Bat shit crazy is deffinately no good haha.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X